Senior Platform / Devops Engineer
Are you excited about managing DevOps CI/CD pipelines engineer and would you like to be responsible for a Cloud infrastructure with 200-300 resources and €150,000 cloud budget per year?
Did you know that procurement professionals spend hours sending out Excel sheets to their potential suppliers to collect quotes?
Procurement is one of the last business areas that remain to be digitalized, offering our client a unique opportunity to truly disrupt the market.
Our client, a fast-growing startup with 40 employees, provides a high-tech solution and became partner of choice for global pioneers such as PepsiCo, Coop, & Gordon Food Service and secured us $10M in funding from investors.
We are looking for a
Platform / DevOps Engineerto join the team
- The infrastructure is hosted on Azure in Europe => migrate to the US
- Improve Observability => develop new solutions
- Integrate 3rd party providers for IAM
Your responsibilities will also include:
- Lead Platform efforts, like building and evolving a highly automated cloud-native setup on Azure.
- Evolve the Infrastructure as Code setup in Pulumi with TypeScript
- Understand the needs of the other developers and build libraries, setup infrastructure, CI pipelines, guidelines to help make them as productive as possible.
- Work with QA to increase test automation.
- Keep improving Observability solution with Datadog to further reduce troubleshooting time, early alerting and gaining insights.
- Have a big impact across the engineering team by driving improvements on scalability, performance, quality and security.
- You’ll be able to decide on what topics you should spend your time on, based on requests and needs you receive/identify from other engineers.
- Background in
- 2-3 years of experience with
moderately advanced Cloud DevOps CI/CD setup- maintained and troubleshooted Continuous Integration pipelines
- Strong knowledge of
- Experience with
- Experience with Azure cloud
- Experience with multiple of the following:
- Virtual network design+implementation,
- Firewalls/WAF, API gateways, NAT gateways, load balancers, DNS, certificates, storage (blobs, files, caches, SQL, NoSQL),
- Managed Kubernetes clusters
- Secret management
- Managing and using observability solutions (DataDog, Azure Log Monitor/Application Insights, or similar)
- Messaging solutions (like Azure Service Bus Topics/Queues, Event Grid, Event Hub, etc.)
- In the past worked as a backend/full-stack web developer with Node and TypeScript