We’re a strategy, identity and campaigning agency. At Shine we believe that mission-driven businesses can positively impact society and the world around them, while at the same time growing their organisation. It is our expertise and our job to help them do that.
Shine is a collection of creatives, strategists, designers, and business experts. And did you know we’re always looking to meet new people? So don’t hesitate to get in touch if this role sounds like you!
You will be responsible for contributing to communications project teams by producing high-quality written materials, including media releases and alerts, interview briefs, statements, social media posts, intranet content, newsletter copy, and speeches.
We will count on you to:
- Ensure communications comply with editorial style guides, web style guides, branding guidelines
- Research, write, edit, and produce high quality, innovation and effective content for media outlets, web based platforms
- Work closely with senior leaders to respond to media enquires
- Provide regular insights to emerging trends and reports
- Help plan media events or employee forums, including organising logistics and preparing event briefs
- Support the operations of a best practice communications unit including monitoring media story and social media coverage
- Work with the line Manager to develop and review meaningful performance management and development plans
- Degree qualification in a related field or equivalent industry experience
- Ability to address and meet focus capabilities
- Excellent writing communications skills tailored to diverse audiences
- Write fluently in plain English and in a range of styles and formats
- Use contemporary communications channels to share information, engage and interact with diverse audience
- A competitive remuneration package and employee benefits
- Flexible working arrangements designed to suit individual circumstances and family needs
- Birthday and study leave
- Wellness Days to allow you to focus on your own physical and or mental wellbeing
- A workplace where you can access 2 weeks additional leave each year so you can take that extra break with family or friends
- We applaud your need to give back to the community and give you 2 paid volunteer days each year to support one of our-affiliated charities
- A collaborative and fun culture
- A vibrant office space at our HQ in Hell’s Kitchen (Coming Soon)
- Plus, so much more!
Click on "Apply" to submit your formal application and our Talent Acquisition Team will be in touch. Don't delay - we'll be moving fast as soon as we find the perfect candidate.