b2b Social Media Specialist 🔥
As the sole B2B-focused social media specialist on the team, you’ll work with other team members and other contributors inside and outside of Yelp to develop content that generates business owner traffic to Yelp. The goal is to make more meaningful and helpful connections with business owners in all categories—from restaurants and nightclubs to plumbers and landscapers.
You will handle the day-to-day management and growth of Yelp’s B2B corporate social media presence across Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and potential new social media channels like TikTok. You should have a direct knowledge of the B2B social landscape, a passion for building communities of business owners online and for creating both quality video and static content.
This is a unique opportunity to join a growing Social Media team, contribute to Yelp’s growth, and help local businesses succeed.
We are seeking a long-term specialist to support our efforts, up to 29 hours per week. Interested? Please submit a resume and portfolio.
We’d love to have you apply, even if you don’t feel you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Yelp, we’re looking for great people, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
This is a part-time role based in the United States.
What You'll Do:
- You will manage the Yelp B2B content calendar for Instagram, Twitter and potentially new channels, such as TikTok, including copywriting and visual asset creation via Canva and/or video curation and editing.
- You will handle the day-to-day posting of content and social community interactions and conversations on the @yelpforbusiness Instagram and Twitter handle.
- You will assist in growing Yelp for Business’s YouTube channel while managing community engagement.
- You will identify trends and conversations in the B2B space for content creation opportunities.
- You will utilize social listening/sentiment tools to recommend enhancements to the B2B social strategy.
- You will work closely with the Content Marketing team to sync social content with blog publication and large event promotions.
- You will execute B2B social media paid campaigns.
What it Takes to Succeed:
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, Communication, or English, or relevant professional experience.
- You have 3+ years of direct, hands-on experience supporting and growing B2B social properties in a corporate environment.
- You have video centric social experience with channels such as: Instagram, YouTube, TikTok, etc.
- You have experience with B2B social media copywriting and visual asset creation for multiple accounts.
- You have experience managing paid social media campaigns.
- You have experience with community management.
- You have great attention to detail, aren’t afraid to try new things, and are happy to roll up your sleeves and get things done.
- You are a creative at heart.
Compensation range is $25-$32 an hour.
Interested? Please submit a resume and portfolio.
At Yelp, we believe that diversity is an expression of all the unique characteristics that make us human: race, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, and education — and those are just a few. We recognize that diverse backgrounds and perspectives strengthen our teams and our product. The foundation of our diversity efforts are closely tied to our core values, which include “Playing Well With Others” and “Authenticity.”
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status, medical condition or disability.
Actual salary offered may vary based on multiple factors, including but not limited to, an individual's location and experience.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities in our job application process. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com or 415-969-8488.
Note: Yelp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to any recruiting alias or employee. Yelp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
CCPA Privacy Notice