Debit Card Support - Technical Support Representative Ii 🔥
Card Processing Solutions (CPS) Customer Support team is a high-volume tier one support for financial institution customers of JHA Card Processing Solutions™ debit/in-house credit processing platforms. This team assists customers with understanding reports, transaction research for debit/in-house credit processing, network requirements, basic ATM issues, general application issues, card processing utilizing the SilverLake System™, CIF 20/20® and other third-party systems.
This is an entry level position that can be worked out of any Jack Henry office location or remotely throughout the U.S.
The minimum compensation for this position is $17.26 per hour with a maximum compensation up to $24.03 per hour and adjusted based on geographic location.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Provides customer service in a high-volume support area – transaction research, general application and report inquiries, card processing, etc.
- Research customer problems/issues to increase personal knowledge and familiarity with the supported products and to provide the highest level of support possible. Keeps current on most recent changes and/or upgrades.
- Identifies and resolves application service issues. Answers general application questions and any other questions that may arise.
- Provides appropriate personnel a precise understanding of user's issues when the problem needs to be escalated to a higher level.
- Answers phones, logs new/updates existing cases, monitors incoming cases, and provides resolution following Service Level Standards (SLS). Uses available support tools to assist the customer and/or recreate the issue.
- Participates in training programs to continuously improve product knowledge and service skills.
- May perform other job duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 18 months of experience in a customer service role, debit card services, or backroom operations for a financial institution.
- The anticipated hours for this position are 9:00am to 6:00pm CT from Monday through Friday. The applicant must remain available to work during the hours of 7:00 am to 7:00 pm CT.
- This position may require working holidays, weekends, or extended hours as business needs dictate.
- Associates degree.
- General understanding of troubleshooting techniques and practices.
- Strong knowledge of the Silverlake System, CIF 20/20 core system and/or CPS systems.
- Fiserv Optis system knowledge.
- Ability to type 35-40 WPM.
Why Jack Henry?
At Jack Henry, we pride ourselves through our motto of, "Do the right thing, do whatever it takes, and have fun." We recognize the value of our associates and believe much of our company’s strength and success depends on their well-being.
We demonstrate our commitment by offering outstanding benefit programs to ensure the physical, mental & financial wellbeing of our people is always met.
Culture of Commitment
Ask our associates why they love Jack Henry, and many will tell you it is because our culture is exceptional. We do great things together. Rising to meet challenges and seeking opportunities is part of who we are as an organization. Our culture has helped us stay strong through challenging times and we credit our dedicated associates for our success. Visit our Corporate Responsibility site to learn more about our culture and commitment to our people, customers, community, environment, and shareholders.
Equal Employment Opportunity
At Jack Henry, we know we are better together. We value, respect, and protect the uniqueness each of us brings. Innovation flourishes by including all voices and makes our business—and our society—stronger. Jack Henry is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to providing equal opportunity in all of our employment practices, including selection, hiring, performance management, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, education, training, social, and recreational activities to all persons regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, genetic information, pregnancy, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, and military and veteran status, or any other protected status protected by local, state or federal law.
No one will be subject to, and Jack Henry prohibits, any form of discipline, reprisal, intimidation, or retaliation for good faith reports or complaints of incidents of discrimination of any kind, pursuing any discrimination claim, or cooperating in related investigations.
Requests for full corporate job description may be requested through the interview process at any time.