Senior Accountant 🔥
This includes maintaining accurate financial records, preparing and analyzing financial reports, and ensuring compliance with relevant accounting standards and regulations.
You will work independently to ensure that financial data is accurate and up to date. Additionally, you will work closely with the COO to provide insights into financial performance and to drive strategic decision-making.
The position is 100% remote and only eligible for those who are authorized to work in Canada.
- Manage all accounting functions, including accounts payable and receivable, general ledger, and financial reporting
- Ensure compliance with relevant accounting standards and regulations
- Provide insights into financial performance and drive strategic decision-making
- Work with the COO to develop and implement accounting policies and procedures
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure accurate and timely financial data
- Profit-sharing, distributed quarterly
- Frequent promotions
- 4 weeks vacation and paid sick days
- Monthly Happy Hour
- Extended health benefits
- Continued education allowance
- Annual fitness allowance
- Work from anywhere in the world
- Join a bootstrapped, product-focused, & customer-oriented team
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, or related field
- 5+ years of experience in accounting or finance
- 3-5 years of experience with SaaS business
- Profound experience with typical accounting procedures
- Good experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process
- Proficiency in accounting software, preferably Xero
- Proficiency with excel/google sheets to manipulate financial data
- Good knowledge of financial accounting statements and business trends
- Understanding of Financial Analytics/BI tools.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills٫ with accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills to communicate effectively across the organization
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/agencyanalytics-senior-accountant