marketing Copywriter - Client and Member Communications 🔥
Imagine360 is currently seeking a Marketing Copywriter. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and managing communications for both Imagine360's clients and members regarding their benefit plans. A special focus will be on member education to ultimately improve engagement and member satisfaction. We are seeking a skilled storyteller capable of crafting clear, lively, and compelling copy in a variety of formats that engage and inspire our clients and members.
Reporting the to Sr. Manager, Client and Member Communications, this role will collaborate closely with the Client Experience team, as well as other internal departments, to understand the communication needs of our members and translate complex concepts into simple and effective messages.
Position Location: Remote
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Work closely with the Sr Manager of Client and Member Communications to develop strategic communication plans that educate and engage both clients and their employees using our health plan solution. Proven ability to convert complex concepts into clear and concise content.
- Write informative and educational content that explains how the benefit plans works, where to go for help, how to find providers, and how to get the most from their benefits.
- Help develop innovative and engaging materials for various channels, including web, email, flyers, brochures, and video scripts and other materials as requested.
- Work with outside agencies on projects and ensure messaging is consistent across all content and media.
- Conduct periodic reviews of all client and member material to ensure content reflects most current product information and messaging.
- Make recommendations for updates and coordinate accordingly.
- Embody the organization's mission, vision, values and advance them through effective communication.
- Support sales and marketing efforts with content needs, as necessary
Required Experience / Education:
- Bachelor's degree in English, journalism, marketing, communications, or another relevant field
- Minimum of 3 years of professional writing experience in healthcare or a related field
- Experience in marketing communications and content development to clients and members
- Proven ability to convert complex concepts into clear and concise content.
- Strong communications skills
- Able to work independently on an array of writing projects, under strict deadlines and in a fast-paced work environment.
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills. Thorough knowledge of editorial style and publication guidelines.
- Proficiency with MS Office and writing programs.
- A professional portfolio required
What can Imagine360 offer you?
- Multiple Health Plan Options, including a 100% Employer Paid Benefit Options
- 100% Company paid employee premiums for Dental, Vision, STA, & LTD, plus Life Insurance
- Parental Leave Policy
- 20 days PTO to start / 10 Paid Holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401k Company contribution
- Professional development initiatives / continuous learning opportunities
- Opportunities to participate in and support the company's diversity and inclusion initiatives
Want to see our latest job opportunities? Follow us on LinkedIn
Imagine360 is a health plan solution company that combines 50+ years of self-funding healthcare expertise. Over the years, we've helped thousands of employers save billions on healthcare. Our breakthrough total health plan solution is fixing today's one-size-fits-none PPO insurance problems with powerful, customized, member-focused solutions.
Imagine360 is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
**RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE NOTE: Imagine360 will only accept applications from agencies/business partners that have been invited to work on a specific role. Candidate Resumes/CV's submitted without permission or directly to Hiring Managers will be considered unsolicited, and no fee will be payable. Thank you for your cooperation**