Email / Content Marketer 🔥
Braintrust is a user-owned talent network that connects you with great jobs with no fees or membership costs—so you keep 100% of what you earn.
- JOB TYPE: Freelance, Contract Position (no agencies/C2C - see notes below)
- LOCATION: Remote - Work from anywhere (TimeZone: CST | Partial overlap)
- HOURLY RANGE: Our client is looking to pay $45 – $75/hr
- ESTIMATED DURATION: 10h/week - Short term
ABOUT THE HIRING PROCESS:
When you join Braintrust, you will be invited to a screening process for Braintrust to learn more about your previous work experiences. Once completed, you will have access to the employer for this role and other top companies that seek high-quality talent. Apply to this job to kick off the process.
- Strong English
- Email Marketing experience
- Experience working for a company that does project style creative work
- 3-5 yrs of professional experience
What you’ll be working on
Project Scope: Design and produce the backbone of their email marketing efforts. Their client will provide the thematic and conceptual direction, visual style, and call to actions/customer journey and are looking for an email marketer to turn that into the emails that will send to their clients/prospects through ActiveCampaign (their CRM/email platform). Their email list is small and their client relationships are high touch.
Success: Clients on their email list that submit a lead for a project or otherwise contact us for a conversation. (They aren’t a fancy metric type organization)
First three deliverables:
- Welcome Sequence: (3) emails sent after a prospect/client signs up to be on their email list
- Lead Submitted Sequence: (3) emails sent after a prospect/client submits a specific project for us to work together on
- Newsletter: (every 2 wks, 2-3 templates with revolving content) sent to their list on an ongoing basis
Our client is a production company focused on technical, digital, and media production for their client’s events. They are based in Chicago and work nationally. Their client relationship is primarily B2B event professionals working on corporate, non-profit, and social events. They hustle to deliver highly creative work by a team that their client will enjoy working with for years to come. Their marketing efforts should match the caliber of creative and well-designed work they do for their clients.
Braintrust Job ID: 6186
C2C Candidates: This role is not available to C2C candidates working with an agency. If you are a professional contractor who has created an LLC/corp around their consulting practice, this is well aligned with Braintrust and we’d welcome your application.
Braintrust values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
This is a remote position.