salesforce Software Engineer - Tier 1 🔥
Marc-André Thériault, Manager of Engineering for Salesforce at Formstack, is looking to hire someone who will complement and strengthen the team.
Who You Are:
- You are someone who works in the best interests of our customers. We are a customer-focused company; every team member advocates for and takes responsibility for our customers.
- You have passion and energy; You bring enthusiasm to the work and your team members every single day.
- Your strong technical background, hands-on ability, and analytical mindset make you proud. You learn and improve your skills because you love what you do!
- Most importantly, you are interested in becoming the best software engineer and willing to work hard to grow within your team and company.
What You Will Do:
- You will join our multi-functional team to deliver new product features, fix defects and offer support to our customers.
- You will take ownership and pride in your work by helping us design, implement and test features.
- You will be surrounded by experienced engineers who will help you grow and be successful in your role.
- You will learn about the Salesforce ecosystem and the interesting features and challenges it offers.
How You Will Succeed:
- Take part in our Refinement and Sprint planning meetings to break down complex projects into meaningful tasks
- Investigate and fix defects in all parts of our software
- Create and maintain our automated tests to ensure the quality of our product
- Undergo and perform code reviews for all deliverables
- Understand the complex Salesforce ecosystem our application is living in
- Perform functional tests for your new features
- Get involved in our release process
- Help our customer experience team by solving some of their more complex issues
- Deliver features by creating all of its different layers (full-stack)
What We Are Looking For:
- Experience working in a distributed team using the Agile/Scrum methodology
- Git (Bitbucket) and JIRA
- Familiarity with Salesforce
- $65,000 - $70,000 (USD) + bonus up to 5% of salary
***This is a remote position***
- Competitive health plans, Dental, Vision, Disability, and Life Insurance Benefits for US and Canadian full-time employees.
- Monthly Health & Wellness and Technology stipends
- Half-day Fridays
- Unlimited PTO for all employees.
- 401k & Roth w/ safe harbor match (the US and Canada)
- The most up-to-date technology, including company-issued Macs, the latest software, and other tools needed to excel at your job
- Company-paid conferences and extended learning opportunities
- Yearly company and team gatherings
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every qualification. Formstack is dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. if you’re excited about this role, but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Formstack is an equal-opportunity employer. We are passionately committed to equitable hiring and boldly dedicated to diversity in our work and staff. We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on actual or perceived race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related conditions), age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, uniform service member status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. Women, people of color, bilingual and bicultural individuals, LGBTQ+ persons, and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
All data collected in our application process, from resume collection to application questions, is used for recruitment purposes only. We will store it in our applicant tracking system, Lever, and will not share this data with anyone else. We will keep your data until the role is filled and only continue to store it if we feel you may fit future roles.