social Media Manager - Media Aesthetics - Boston 🔥
The Social Media Manager is responsible for the following:
- Finding and curating relevant third-party content to leverage across social channels for our client's multiple brand segments.
- Working closely with the brand, design, and digital teams, globally.
- Creating a content strategy by brand for multiple platforms.
- Investigating and recommending new platforms to explore to increase the brand's reach.
- Managing influencer outreach & content development.
- Reviewing and optimizing the performance marketing team's social media campaigns.
- Optimizing tools used in social media management and ensuring maximum benefit from social media tools.
- Developing partnerships with external content creators to craft compelling content.
- Planning and developing social media campaigns for product launches and subsequent content.
- Defining KPIs and KRAs for social media campaigns and monitor SEO and web traffic metrics.
- Establishing relationships with social media influencers to develop a strong network.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The ideal candidate will understand how to use social media to strategically build brands, attract attention and generate user advocacy. Our client is looking for candidates with:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or relevant course of study.
- 5+ years experience in social media - digital marketing and creative content development.
- English native speaking and excellent writing skills.
- Agency experience with owned media channels highly preferred.
- B2C consumer goods social media experience is a plus.
Our client is a market leader in medical aesthetics and is growing across all areas of their business, having recently completed and acquisition of a global skin laser company. They are looking to ramp commercial activity in the states and are looking to build a marketing function based out of their Boston US Headquarters.
The Social Media Marketing Manager role will offer the following:
- $85,000 - $90,000 base salary
- 21 days PTO yearly
- Healthcare, vision, dental packages available
- Company 401K plan
- Remote flexibility