Product Designer 🔥
uDatesis a niche premium dating service with a monthly audience of over 400,000 users from the USA, Canada, Australia, UK, France, Germany, etc. The main task the product solves is to help users not to feel lonely, uniting people with similar goals and giving them an opportunity to really get to know each other.
uDates was launched in early 2019 and has been a highly profitable product for over 2 years on every platform - iOS, Android, Web. We have reached the maturity stage and now want to take the next big step forward. One of these steps will be a new recognizable and unique product design using non-trivial visual metaphors. We are looking for someone with experience in creating modern digital products to join our team, who can create a unique and recognizable design and maintain it as the product changes.
- uDates product development, creation of a unique visual style of the product;
- Creating visual concepts for business solutions and designing user interfaces based on product requirements;
- Control of following a unified and complete visual style of the product;
- Discussing and adjusting layouts with the team;
- Monitoring the market of competitors for interesting solutions and trends.
- Development of design direction in the company.
- Portfolio with implemented projects of mobile applications and websites, at least 3 projects;
- At least 3 years of experience as a graphic/visual/product designer;
- Knowledge of Apple Human Design/Google Material Design guidelines, understanding of modern visual product design trends;
- Understanding of user scenarios and interface design principles;
- Knowledge of English B1 or higher;
- Proactivity, communication skills, ability to argue and compromise to achieve results.
Nice to have hard skills:
- Experience working on international products;
- Higher education in digital design is a big plus.
- REMOTE OPPORTUNITY to work full time;
- Bonuses up to $5000 for recommending successful applicants for positions in the company;
- Full payment for professional training, international conferences and meetings;
- Corporate discount for English lessons;
- Health benefits. If you are not eligible for Corporate Medical Insurance, the company will compensate up to $1000 gross per year per employee according to the paychecks. This can be spent on self-purchase of health insurance, or on doctor's fees for yourself and close relatives (spouse, children);
- Children's education reimbursement. The company will compensate 50% of the costs of education for children ( kindergarten or school), but no more than $1000 gross per year per child according to the paychecks;
- Workplace organization. The company provides all employees with an equipped workplace and all the necessary equipment (table, armchair, wifi, etc.) in the locations where we have offices or co-workings. In the other locations the company provides reimbursement of the workplace costs up to $ 1000 gross once every 3 years according to the paychecks. This money can be spent on the rent of the co-working room, on equipping the working place at home (desk, chair, Internet, etc.) during those 3 years;
- Own line of branded clothing and accessories with corporate logo for different occasions (Welcome Pack at employment, a gift after the probation period, on professional holidays and corporate parties);
- Library of technical and business literature, lectures on Art&Technology and HLS;
- Internal gamified gratitude system: receive bonuses from colleagues and exchange them for time off, merch, team building activities, massage certificates, etc;
- 7 wellness days/ 7 paid days per year (time off) that can be used to deal with household issues, to lie down and recover without taking sick leave.