Part Time Front-end Developer 🔥
Fruition is seeking a driven front-end developer to assist with enterprise-level headless react/nextjs headless WordPress and standalone NEXTjs websites and applications. This is a part time position hopefully leading to a full time W2 role.
Immediate Tasks Include:
- Adjustments to client side and server side rendering based on the data being served.
- Alignment of visual design and user experience requirements, optimizing web pages for maximum efficiency and consistency.
- Strong understanding and ability to implement semantic markup.
- Strong understanding and ability to meet WCAG 2.1 AA standards.
- Strong understanding and ability to implement performance and SEO requirements.
Required Key Skills, Experience, and Education
- Experience with Twig templating, or comparable experience with a modern templating language (e.g., Mustache)
- Strong practical understanding of Sass and knowledge of modular CSS techniques (OOCSS, BEM, SMACSS).
- Strong understanding of node.
- Knowledge of or experience writing semantic, responsive HTML that adheres to accessibility standards (Section 508, WCAG). Strong working knowledge of Flexbox and CSS grid.
- Understanding of design systems and experience creating front end theming elements utilizing a components-based approach
- Experience with PHP is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Experience with frontend workshop environments such as a Storybook or Pattern Lab a plus.
- Knowledge of or experience writing semantic, responsive HTML that adheres to accessibility standards (Section 508, WCAG).
- Knowledge of front-end automation tooling (Gulp, npm, pipelining e.g. with postcss) and version control (Git) concepts
This is a hourly part time to full time position - FT Benefits Include
- Ownership opportunities.
- Work/Life Balance – opportunities for flex schedule and remote work
- Flexible Paid Time Off Policy (no pre-set limits)
- Health insurance including medical, dental, and vision (partial employer-paid medical)
- Life insurance, short- and long-term disability, and supplemental voluntary benefits
- 401(k) with company match
- Parental Leave
- Ongoing training and development
- Employee social and fundraising events
No agencies or recruiters, please.