Web Content Developer and Graphic Designer - Remote 🔥
Nimbus is looking for a Web Content Developer and Graphic Designer to join our technical team at the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS)
Position Description -
In this role, you would be the Web Content Developer and Graphic designer for support work across our client's programs. A solid grasp of web development frameworks, graphic and visual design, and exceptional time management capabilities are required.
You would need to:
- Develop and implement a digital registration solution (e.g., Cvent Flex or similar) that will be used for CMS-sponsored events (in-person events, webinars, or calls) related to education and outreach work.
- Apply and use various web applications and programming languages to execute business owners’ objectives and needs.
- Design responsive web pages and understand content management systems to help make recommendations for improvements and/or enhancements
- Interface with business owners, other components, and/or Contractors.
- Responsible for testing, maintaining, and completing updates throughout the websites developed by contractor support.
- Understand and apply back-end web analytics tools, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) protocols, security requirements, and best development practices.
- Troubleshoot issues quickly and stays up-to-date on current and emerging technologies, standards, and trends.
- Support requirements sessions and regular meetings with stakeholders/Business Owners
- Apply 508 compliance, Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) AA, and Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) accessibility standards.
Basic Qualification –
- At least four years of experience with responsive web design.
- Familiarity with 508 Compliance and WCAG AA accessibility standards.
- At least three years of professional experience using Adobe Creative Cloud Suite.
- Responsive web content development (preferably with Drupal experience).
- The ability to hand-code HTML emails using inline styling.
Great company with top-of-the-line benefits and the opportunity to work directly with CMS Sr Technical Leaders
- Best-in-class compensation packages and employee benefits – many of them fully funded by Nimbus.
- Nimbus offers three different HSA-compatible Healthcare Plans at Bronze, Silver, and Gold Levels, contributing most employees' and their families' premiums.
- Fully funded Dental PPO and Vision Plans.
- Employees can enroll in a 401(k) plan, and Nimbus contributes 3% of the employee's salary.
- Employees get paid holidays and generous Paid Time Off (PTO) from work for various needs.
- Fully funded Short term and Long term disability coverage.
- Fully funded Term Life Insurance coverage.
- Employees are eligible for Performance-based bonuses.
- Tuition assistance for completion of degrees, diplomas, and certificate courses.
- Variety of other fringe benefits.
- Fully funded “Stay Fit” program that pays for Gym memberships and fitness essentials.