Product Technical Writer For Customer Support 🔥
Affise is a Performance Marketing Platform for building powerful business partnerships. Our mission is to simplify performance marketing, so brands can focus on achieving their goals. We believe in the endless opportunities of partner marketing. Affise helps businesses grow and automate their marketing channels in the most efficient manner at scale. We’re a global company of over 130 professionals with offices in Vilnius, Berlin, New Delhi, and Shanghai. Recently, Affise has secured $8 million in Series A from VCs with several unicorns in a portfolio and well-known angel investors from Silicon Valley.
We’re a team of high-class professionals that share the values of trust, freedom, growth, and mutual support. Our employees can trust us with support and help wherever they need it. We offer flexible working hours and no time-control system to our teammates based in over 30 countries. We encourage our team members to experiment freely and take ownership of their tasks. We’re constantly aiming to advance, both as individuals and as a company. We value people who learn rapidly and always seek to improve themselves. We welcome new Affise family members with a helpful attitude and honest smiles.
For more information, please visit Affise Career Page.
The Knowledge Management team in Affise is part of the Customer Support unit that is supervising all the product and users' knowledge in the form of a Knowledge Base. In Affise, we’re responsible for customers' adoption, retention, and expansion, providing them with self-service and educational materials to boost their experience on Affise. We’re a team of three product and market experts. Our driving force is to ensure all we know about the product is delivered to the customer in an understandable manner and help them be effective at their daily routine and business tasks. We also contribute to our Customer Care & Support Technical Engineers' operations by educating them on new functionalities and features and documenting Release Notes. The more tasks and ambitious plans we have, the more we see the need in strengthening our team with the new expertise.
What will you do in this role?
- Cooperating with Product, Development, Customer Service teams, and Marketing to ensure your writing outcome fits Affise personas, and service level and is compliant with the product documentation requirements.
- Creating traditional product documentation and enriching it with visual materials such as videos, demonstrations or demo records, educational .gifs, etc.
- Becoming the product expert and taking ownership of the whole product functionality as the content writer. Participating in product improvements.
- Delivering product updates and knowledge across Customer Service teams via communication channels such as email, Slack, Confluence, and others.
- Collecting and analyzing customers' and service teams' feedback on the created content, analyzing users’ performance and experience with the Knowledge Base, and adjusting the improvements and updates to it.
- Working on other knowledge-related projects.
Within your first three months in Affise you’ll be onboarded and encouraged by the dedicated mentor to learn the product and market essentials, Affise Customer personas, and product documentation requirements. You’ll be provided with a safe place, creative environment, tools, and advisors to help you implement all your challenging ideas and creative genius.
What you'll need?
- Experience working in a technology environment as a technical/content writer, business/system analyst, service representative, or any relevant role for 1 year.
- Strong research skills with experience in writing.
- Advanced level of English and your texts are easy to follow and native Russian.
- Excellent task and time management skills and pay a lot of attention to details.
- Positive and enthusiastic personality while communicating and brave enough to ask anything from anyone.
What we offer:
- An opportunity to work from anywhere — our team is distributed worldwide
- 10 business days per year of unpaid time off for any reason
- Paid sick leaves and 5 sick days per year without medical confirmation
- 22 business days of paid vacation per year
- Employee Assistance Program - for important occasions of your life
- An annual personal budget for education
- Laptop for efficient work is provided
- Medical Support Program
- Quarterly team buildings
- Work travel expenses
- Eligibility for any additional privileges that Affise might provide in the future