remote Senior Full-stack Developer Full-time 🔥
Are you looking for a change? Maybe a new and exciting challenge? Perhaps you are sick of the stuffy corporate world, and you are looking to go somewhere where you can feel valued and make a difference. Or you are just looking for a more flexible working environment.
Join National Service Alliance and be a full-time developer. We are a small 15-year-old distributed company of ~50 employees. We have an in-house built system to manage nationwide aftermarket service for appliances, electronics, and electro-mechanical goods. We are growing quickly and are looking to rewrite the majority of our software platform, including a new public API and new mobile applications.
We are looking for someone who will:
- Enjoy the challenge of both creating new features and code but also taking old, inadequate systems and making them sustainable, secure, and scalable
- Be comfortable wearing multiple hats. Because of our small team, you will be asked to design, build, code, train, and DevOps. You will be a full-stack developer.
- Must be excited to work on many different projects at once and be willing to change and adapt quickly
- Passionate able testing, automation, and repeatability
- Does not want to have all the answers given to you but wants to help create the solutions
- 2+ years of experience with multiple web technologies, including ours: PHP
- Experience working in a remote team setting (100% of our company works remotely)
- Write efficient, clean, readable, fast, and testable code
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Ability to travel infrequently (1-2 times a year)
- Ability to attend one-week mandatory onsite onboarding.
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible vacation
- 401k with a 6% match
- Remote working
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $75,000.00 - $120,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- PHP: 2 years (Required)
- English (Required)
Work Location: Remote