Sales Assistant, Penguin Random House Publishing Services 🔥
The Penguin Random House Publishing Services (PRHPS) team is seeking a sales assistant to provide support to a team of four and administrative support for the department as needed. This role is an exciting opportunity for someone detail oriented who is a great communicator with colleagues at all levels. The sales assistant will work directly with PRHPS clients – a variety of children and adult publishers, sales and marketing liaisons, publishing operations, and digital customer operations teams to respond to client questions and concerns.
- Assist sales managers with day-to-day client queries
- Collect, maintain, and track seasonal materials for client publishers and distribute them to sales reps as requested
- Confirm accuracy of title information on seasonal materials, including comparable titles and sales estimate due dates
- Correspond with client publishers regularly regarding meeting/deadline reminders, metadata, title information, and drop-in titles
- Provide regular sales reporting to clients and sales managers
- Manage and maintain client driven digital promotions
- Collaborate with other team members to set up and run WebEx meetings
- Gather and share sales rep feedback with client publishers
- Help update documentation about processes and best practices for the imprint sales team
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and work both independently and collaboratively
- Create a complete, thorough work product with a high attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including following directions and consistent follow-up
- An action-oriented self-starter with enthusiasm, curiosity, and ability to take initiative
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint; Teams, SAP, or WebEx a plus
- Experience in a customer support role, publishing, or bookselling a plus
The salary for this position is $45,000. Please apply using our online application process, and please include your resume and cover letter.
Penguin Random House job postings include a good faith compensation range for each open position. The salary range listed is specific to each particular open position and takes into account various factors including the specifics of the individual role, and candidate's relevant experience and qualifications.
Full-time employees are eligible for our comprehensive benefits program. Our range of benefits include, but are not limited to, Medical/Prescription drug insurance, Dental, Vision, Health Care/Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account, Health Savings Account, Pre-Tax and Roth 401(k), Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance, Life/AD&D Insurance, Commuter Benefits, Student Loan Repayment Program, Educational Assistance & generous paid time off.
Penguin Random House is the leading adult and children's publishing house in North America, the United Kingdom and many other regions around the world. In publishing the best books in every genre and subject for all ages, we are committed to quality, excellence in execution, and innovation throughout the entire publishing process: editorial, design, marketing, publicity, sales, production, and distribution. Our vibrant and diverse international community of nearly 300 publishing brands and imprints include Ballantine Bantam Dell, Berkley, Clarkson Potter, Crown, DK, Doubleday, Dutton, Grosset & Dunlap, Little Golden Books, Knopf, Modern Library, Pantheon, Penguin Books, Penguin Press, Penguin Random House Audio, Penguin Young Readers, Portfolio, Puffin, Putnam, Random House, Random House Children's Books, Riverhead, Ten Speed Press, Viking, and Vintage, among others. More information can be found at http://www.penguinrandomhouse.com/.
Penguin Random House values the array of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
Company: Penguin Random House LLC
Country: United States of America
State/Region: New York
City: New York
Postal Code: 10019
Job ID: 255825