Copywriter, Career Choice 🔥
Amazon is looking for a Copywriter to provide a high level of copy-writing detail for all current and future content. This individual will write and edit long-form and mid-length editorial content, as well as compelling short form content for a wide variety of marketing communications for both internal and external audiences.
- Content creation and review refers to any new content requests that may come through. This includes the following: Videos, Articles, Emails, Posters, Flyers, Decks, FAQ updates, press releases (co-owned with PR), Talking Points, and Infographics.
- Content Management: Content management refers to the upkeep of Career Choice-related content and messaging. It also requires the maintenance and standardization of content hosting.
- Work with stakeholders at all levels to communicate complex ideas effectively, verbally and in writing, to a wide range of global stakeholders.
- Publish communications, content, and templates.
- Dive deep on the what, when, why, and how of communication requests to define content strategy, including benefits of projects and changes within the organization.
- With assistance from team, respond to escalations while providing root cause analysis and recommendations.
- Meet deadlines, prioritize workloads, track engagement metrics, and maintain a strong attention to detail to meet organizational objectives and quality measures.
**This role is hybrid and can sit out of any of our Regional Offices.
Key job responsibilities
Key job responsibilities
- Facilitating translation process and translation reviews and localization
- Own day-to-day content publishing in all required environments in all languages
- Own the product intake process and queue for product-related content requests, auditing and continually improving the process
- Partner with various functional groups within Career Choice, creating and editing content as necessary
- Coordinate with the HR Global Content team to ensure sufficient centralized support for translation
- Drive org-wide transparency by providing critical communication and clear status of the initiatives you own
- Identify, track, resolve and mitigate risks to ensure successful delivery
• Editorial background and exceptional skill in proofreading and creating, implementing, and ensuring adherence to technical style guides • Work experience in a global team environment • Experience in a multi-language publishing environment, including globalization for translation, terminology databases and management, and other world-ready approaches • Demonstrated project management experience Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us. Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Workers in New York City who perform in-person work or interact with the public in the course of business must show proof they have been fully vaccinated against COVID or request and receive approval for a reasonable accommodation, including medical or religious accommodation. Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets. The base pay for this position ranges from $42,500/year in our lowest geographic market up to $102,200/year in our highest geographic market. Pay is based on a number of factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Amazon is a total compensation company. Dependent on the position offered, equity, sign-on payments, and other forms of compensation may be provided as part of a total compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits. Applicants should apply via our internal or external career site.