Digital Marketing Manager 🔥
Company Summary: GiftCard Partners provides sales and marketing services in support of merchant gift card programs. With our deep brand and industry expertise, GiftCard Partners builds, sells and markets custom programs that increase and widen distribution channels, strengthen brand awareness and increase top line revenue. Our services range from marketing and sales strategy to technical product development.
Description: We are looking for a self-motivated, fearless digital content marketing creator who is passionate about telling stories and developing engaging content including videos, blogs, website content, ad copy, and assets for marketing and sales. You will have experience in B2B marketing and B2C markets, ideally in the healthcare, real estate, finance, and incentive and rewards market. If you are right for this position, you already have experience producing video and digital content professionally or personally. You understand the technical side of writing for the digital space and the importance of SEO—communicating digitally is like breathing for you. You will work closely with the Director of Digital Marketing.
You are an ideal candidate if you:
- Are a self-motivated individual who has a long-term vision for everything that you do, are a deep thinker and do things pragmatically and diligently.
- Believe in creating content that is always time-relevant and is always up-to-date with the latest trends and tools in the market.
- Are a go-getter who knows how to work around issues and resolves them with complete clarity and focus.
- Love to ideate and brainstorm and are always coming up with new ideas in your mind.
- Are a problem solver, a progressive, positive thinker, and are always focused on discussing ideas instead of events or people.
- Believe in excellence in execution and are transparent in your communication.
- Are organized in your work and dedication to your goals and accomplishments.
Your Primary Responsibilities:
- Own content creation: Plan and own the content marketing strategy & tactics with consistent production of industry-leading content including blog posts, e-books, research reports, videos, promotional ad and web copy, and more for content marketing and outbound marketing initiatives. Serve as a subject-matter expert and work with internal teams and vendors to identify, create and post valuable content that aligns with our marketing content and lead generation efforts and is valuable to our customers.
- Own campaign creation and execution: Work with the team to brainstorm, create, and execute ongoing digital marketing campaigns across multiple channels including email marketing, social media, website, partner promotions, events, and more.
- SEO & Keyword Research: Research and identify high-value keyword opportunities to target audiences with new and existing content topics to drive organic website traffic, brand awareness, and generate leads. Perform competitive analysis on web content and presence with the goal of outranking targeted search keywords and phrases.
- Reporting and ROI Analysis: Provide insights and trends on web analytics and content performance by measuring through the entire marketing and sales lifecycle - ensuring KPI’s are met.
- Serve as our in-house graphic designer, content producer, and SME writer.
- Engage with industry thought-leaders to build long-standing relationships for content collaboration, shared content, and link-building opportunities.
- Routinely monitor competitive landscape along with industry trends to identify growth opportunities
- Project Management Skills: Create projects with tasks, assignees, deadlines, and workflows for the marketing team.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales, and Product Development teams to grow audiences and introduce new products to market.
- 3-5 years of content marketing experience in the B2B industry.
- Knowledge or experience in the healthcare industry preferred.
- A Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication, journalism, business administration, or a similar field.
- Ability to work remotely and autonomously from home.
- You have expert-level SEO skills with a proven track record of understanding content marketing and its interrelationship with SEO.
- Experience with HubSpot or similar marketing platforms, graphic design, and video production (Adobe Creative Cloud).
- Strong experience in email marketing (nurture campaigns a plus) and social media.
- You can produce, edit, and publish videos showcasing customer success stories, demonstrating our expertise of industries including healthcare, real estate, finance, and the incentive and rewards market. You must be able to collaborate with product marketing and sales teams to develop product training videos and account-based marketing (ABM) campaigns for sales campaigns.
- You have a portfolio of marketing content assets you’re proud to share with us.
- Your curiosity is always pushing you to understand and research the many markets we work in
- You’re a strategic and creative thinker with a passion for writing and content development.
- You know how to keep a plan on track and are always keeping it moving while negotiating changing environments – organizational and multitasking skills are critical in this role.
- You are a team player and can work cross-functionally across departments.
- You like working for small companies that want to get the job done right.
You’re motivated and hungry; you love to win!