Our exciting Saas client is looking to bring on a graphic designer to join their diverse and vibrant Creative team. As a designer you’ll dream up, design, and execute robust web experiences, integrated campaigns,
motion graphic projects, print pieces, event collateral, and everything in between. You’ll deliver impact and delight, but your role is also to push and challenge assumptions through productive debate, which ultimately leads to innovation and better outcomes.
- Focus on high-impact projects within our “Performance Marketing” initiatives, supporting various software products for the overall brand.
- Design for a wide range of applications, from web and digital to integrated marketing campaigns and motion graphics.
- Collaborate with designers, copywriters, and animators at all levels, while embodying an open, iterative design process.
- Build strong relationships with cross-functional partners involved in the end-to-end marketing process, and leverage them strategically to influence strategy, challenge assumptions, and guide diverse perspectives from ideation to implementation.
- Grow and learn in a collaborative, energizing, and high-growth environment.
- 3+ years of professional graphic design experience under your belt.
- A deep understanding of the importance brand building and narrative play in meeting our business objectives.
- Acute attention to detail with a no-compromise attitude towards quality.
- Strong visual and written communication skills.
- Strong facilitation and cross-functional collaboration skills.
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Cloud, Figma and Keynote preferred
- Experience designing for an enterprise audience
- A demonstrated ability to create and work with illustration
- Experience designing for motion or background in animation