Digital Marketing Manager
Washington DC, United States Full Time (Hybrid Role of In-Person and Remote)
PSA is seeking a digital marketing specialist to foster and support client engagement and support sales activity for the group. The successful candidate will have a strong background in online marketing and social media with experience in marketing, journalism, or communications. Previous exposure to investigations, intelligence collection, journalism, or international affairs is a plus. Previous study, work or travel abroad is a plus.
The successful candidate will be self-motivated, and capable of adhering to the content creation and publication schedule agreed during the initial stages of their employment. They will work directly with the US based CEO and will also need to coordinate regularly with PSA analytical teams in offices outside of the US on content creation as well as on current product offerings.
- Work with CEO and Sales to develop the content and events schedule annually
- Work directly with internal and external experts to manage the timely generation of appropriate marketing and thought leadership content to this schedule.
- Create the required design, layout, and source the imagery to support the creation of engaging content, and sales and marketing material including key presentations.
- Support the booking of guests and the editing of content for group podcast on schedule.
- Ensure that the agreed scheduled of content output and marketing activities is adhered too.
- Support PSA’s identification, preparation for, and attendance at conferences and relevant events.
- Manage the group digital channels including its website, LinkedIn, MailChimp, and Google Ads campaigns.
- Monitor all media outlets and distribute PSA’s internal press review keeping staff up to date on current events impacting the industry.
- Foster and maintain relationships with news media outlets seeking company opportunities for expert commentary, interviews, and corporate press releases.
Location and Travel
The successful candidate will be based in the greater Washington DC area and limited (10%) travel requirements are anticipated in 2022-2023.
The successful candidate will have an undergraduate degree in a relevant subject and will have between two (2) to four (4) years of relevant experience. They must have strong interpersonal and digital communications skills. They will need to be able to communicate efficiently and effectively and to present well at all levels of an organization, including executives. They must be able to manage often competing tasks and be excited about working on international matters.