£55,000.00 - £100,000.00 Per AnnumLocation
Nashville, United StatesCountry
United StatesIndustry sector
Art,DesignJob start date
Mid-Senior LevelJob type
Permanent | Full TimeRemote / Hybrid
Position Title: Graphic Artist/Designer
Who We Are and What We Do:
Cue Audio is taking the world of event entertainment to an entirely new level. Our history is fan engagement – we are now embarking on the next exciting phase of our journey,
Our team comprises numerous cross-discipline developers, artists, designers, and QA – we are a small team working efficiently to build some amazing tech. We strive for continuous improvement and a culture of innovation from every member of our team.
We are looking for an experienced Graphic Artist/Designer to join our team. You will work with our artists and engineers to create intuitive and attractive user interfaces with a consistent visual identity and language. This position reports to our Chief Creative Officer, is supported by our Executive Producer, and will work alongside our other 2D and 3D artists.
- Create UI artwork to support our UI interaction models: icons, borders, frames, and UI elements.
- Prepare and maintain a style guide and asset resources for developers.
- Produce high quality 2D assets and textures.
- Create concepts and storyboards.
- 5 years experience in industry.
- Deep understanding of mobile game development and approaches to UI.
- The ability to quickly illustrate your ideas and present to a fast moving and engaged team.
- Understanding of Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effect, and Figma;
- Great understanding about human anatomy, proportion, and perspective.
- Great understanding and skills in graphic design (or the equivalent) specializing in the creation of interfaces and in menu design.
- Animation and Rigging skills are a plus
- 3d Modeling and Texturing skills are also a plus
- Some experience with logo/branding design
- Animation skills
- Fully remote team with flexible working hours.
- Unlimited paid vacation that people actually use
- Competitive compensation packages
- Healthcare and benefits
- Flexible work day schedule
- Remote Work
- Matched 401k
Job Type: Full-time
Cue Audio is expanding into new markets rapidly and taking on ever-larger challenges as we learn and grow. People on our team enjoy working hard and solving new and interesting problems. Professional growth and skills mastery are encouraged and expected of everyone at our company, at every level. If you have the motivation, the prerequisite skills, and you are up for the challenge, there is a great opportunity for you here. We hope you will consider joining us!