portal resources jobs companies c cybercoders lead application developer

Lead Application Developer


Lead Application Developer (Remote-React.js) If you are a Lead Application Developer (Remote) with React.js experience, please read on!

We are located near the Santa Cruz, CA area and we are an industry leading logistics company that has been serving the area for over 50 years! We work with some of the most innovative R&D technology on the market and recently won several awards for being one of the fastest growing companies in the area. We take great pride in the work we do and have a true passion for improving the overall health/wellness of our community.

We are looking for a Lead Application Developer to code about 60% of the time and handle leadership duties for the remaining 40%. This role will be front-end focused (React.js) but also need general full stack knowledge and capabilities. We work with AWS and serverless technologies, so knowledge of that would be helpful.

Top Reasons to Work with Us

  • Remote flex
  • Outstanding work environment
  • Significant room for growth
  • Work with cutting edge technology
  • Bonus (up to 20%)

What You Will Be Doing

  • Lead application development with a front end focus
  • Work with React.js and React Native
  • Lead a team of about 5 team members
  • Improve our front-end framework to next-level capabilities

What You Need for this Position

At least 3-4 years of experience with:

  • React.JS
  • TypeScript or Javascript
  • Some leadership experience

Nice to haves:
  • AWS
  • React Native
  • API development
  • Lambda
  • MySQL
  • MuleSoft
  • Serverless
So, if you are a Lead Application Developer (Remote) with React.js experience, please apply today! Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Matt Bailey

Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.


CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer

All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.

Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.

Other jobs at CyberCoders

10 jobs in the last 60 days ยท 10 jobs in total ยท avg 6+ jobs/mo ยท 1680 job visits

CyberCoders

Let us send you new openings similar to Lead Application Developer straight to your Inbox. Weekly or Daily. 7-day free trial ๐Ÿ’Œ

The ability to work remotely increases employee happiness by 20 percent.