Business Development Executive Remote
Elevation Connect delivers a very different contact center experience. We are a customer service and sales company powered by incredibly talented people who are knowledgeable and passionate, and who respond with authentic care for our customers. Our exceptional team members are inspired by our commitment to helping surrounding communities through our "Performance for Purpose" philanthropic model. When people work for a company with purpose, they are driven to out-perform.
The Business Development Executive will have the primaryownership of Lead Generation and Sales for the company. This position will beresponsible for owning, identifying, targeting, and cultivating ideal prospectsand leveraging industry tools to connect with and initiate sales appointments.They will collaborate closely with our executive team to build new business andwill provide input to form our sales marketing strategies with innovative andunique ideas based on market observations. This person will be eager to growbusiness quickly and ethically, with a passion for people and teamwork.Currently an individual contributor with potential to grow a team. This is anall-encompassing role where the ideal candidate will take charge and beaccountable to find new customers as well as develop sales strategies.
This role will be responsible for executing new sales contractsby:
- Identifying new business leads
- Utilizing lead generation tools and sales funnel management
- Collaborating with other leaders to develop lead generation plans and salespresentations
- Demonstrating an entrepreneurial spirit and attitude
- Leading the strategic planning and implementation of new revenue opportunities
- Defining and implementing repeatable sales strategies, processes and tacticsthat support the
achievement of company goals
- Connecting with new customers and delivering needs-based product information
- Traveling for industry events and meetings with prospects as needed
- Creating, managing, and presenting sales projections and other reporting toleadership along
with recommendations for improvement and success
- Stay in tune with market trends and demands to adapt our sales approachproactively and
effectively as it relates to the dynamically competitive landscape.
What you bring to the role:
- A proven track record of self-driven business to business lead generation
- The ability to analyze customers business needs and identify gaps
- Confidence and experience using all mediums (phone, social media, LinkedIn,etc.) to generate
- Strong persuasive presentation skills
- Highly proficient in business technology; databases, call center systems,business software, Office suite
- A solid understanding of the contact center industry
- Well versed in utilizing lead generation tools and sales funnel mgmt.
- Successful time management strategies
What we offer to the ideal candidate:
- Base salary of$120k to $200k depending on experience. Quick growth based onperformance. Future opportunities include equity and stock optionsequivalent with growth.
- Commissionsbased on monthly revenue, with NO CAP on commissions
- 401k after oneyear, vacation, sick, medical, dental, holidays
- A strongculture of community and Performance for Purpose
- Remote working