Business Development Representative
- Identify and build profitable and successful relationships with prospective golf course customers;
- Source and schedule demos with golf courses for our account managers to close deals; through direct email, social media and call campaigns;
- Consistent and constant communication with dormant and target prospects; nurtures early-stage leads through the qualification process by tracking and following up on engagement.
- Thoroughly track, organize and document all interactions with potential new leads ensuring sales managers are up to date; meticulously maintain and update Company's CRM;
- Pride in integrity; ability to build sincere and genuine professional relationships;
- Minimum of one year of experience in lead generation sales, marketing, SDR, or BDR role.
- Experience using direct email outreach, call campaigns, social media and press releases to generate demand and interest in new markets.
- Comfortable and familiar managing an individual sales pipeline with Salesforce (or a similar) CRM
- Competitive with themselves, collaborative with team members; self-motivated, results and goal-oriented team player.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written; a love of structure, process, and documentation
- Self-motivated and an independent thinker with a drive for results
- College Degree Preferred but not required.
Business Unit: Scheduled Weekly Hours: 40 Number of Openings Available: 1 Worker Type: Regular More About Jonas Software: Jonas Software is the leading provider of enterprise management software solutions to the Country and Golf Clubs, Foodservice, Construction, Fitness & Sports, Attractions, Salon & Spa, Education, Radiology/Laboratory Information Systems, and Product Licensing industries. Within these vertical markets, Jonas is made up of over 65 distinct brands, which are respected and leaders within their own domain. Jonas’ vision is to be the branded global leader across the aforementioned vertical markets and to be recognized by customers and respective industry stakeholders as the trusted provider of ‘Software for Life’ and as an ambassador for technology, product innovation, quality, and customer service. Jonas Software is the valued technology partner of over 60,000 customers worldwide in more than 30 countries. Jonas employs over 2,000 skilled individuals consisting of a cross-section of industry experts and technology professionals. Jonas is headquartered in Canada and also operates offices throughout North America, the United Kingdom, Europe, Australia New Zealand and Africa. Jonas is a 100% owned subsidiary of Constellation Software Inc., headquartered in Toronto and traded on the S&P/TSX 60.