Remote Deib Program Manager 🔥
Ansys is the global leader in engineering simulation. We empower the world's most innovative companies to deliver transformational products to their customers. By offering the best and broadest portfolio of engineering simulation software solutions, we help our customers solve the most complex design challenges and engineer products limited only by imagination. Whether you are a software developer, product engineer, sales team member, or part of our corporate team, at Ansys we know that by embracing what makes us each unique, we become collectively better.
Summary / Role Purpose
Ansys is hiring a Program Manager to lead the development, implementation, and monitoring of Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging (DEI&B) initiatives globally.
The program manager will lead programs, trainings, and solutions that foster an open, equitable, and inclusive environment for all employees to thrive. This opportunity is for someone who thrives in an interesting and challenging work environment with a company that is making a major impact globally.
The ideal candidate has strong program management experience and a passion for collaborating with smart people to shape a culture where all employees thrive and grow globally. This role will drive highly visible, impactful projects designed to increase diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging across Ansys globally.
This position can sit remotely in the US or UK.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- As a member of the Talent Management team, build and manage innovative employee programs that foster an open, equitable, and inclusive environment in support of recruitment, retention, engagement, and development strategies.
- Lead full-cycle projects and strategic initiatives in support of our growing Employee Resource Group (ERG) community; drive ERG strategic plans, own ERG leader development, execute events, coordinate mentoring and development programs, support partnerships, and lead outreach efforts. Ensure ERGs impact business outcomes.
- Design innovative learning and development solutions for managers and employees that ensure people systems and processes are fair and unbiased.
- Provide expert input into the development of strategies and initiatives that address barriers to diversity; continuously assess opportunities to link DEIB work with ongoing business needs.
- Source DEIB training and development solutions and assess buy-versus-build strategies aligned to strategic plans and budgets.
- Be a DEIB champion, stay abreast of global trends and identify new opportunities to grow our body of work in areas of ESG, STEM and outreach.
- Manage participation in inclusion surveys and indexes that enhance our accountability and inform our action plans.
- Partner with talent acquisition and communication teams to tell our "story of inclusion" to employees, candidates, customers, and investors through contributions to annual publications, careers pages, our Corporate Responsibility Report, blogs, and social media.
- Establish program metrics, measures, and reporting to demonstrate programmatic success; maintain systems to track, measure and report on programs, identify risks and opportunities, and identify data-driven solutions.
Minimum Education/Certification Requirements and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Behavioral Science, or related field with 5 + years of experience.
- 5 + years of program management experience preferably related to DEI&B work.
- Expert understanding of emerging topics around DEI&B within complex business settings.
- Strong project management experience with ability to drive multiple competing projects on time and on budget.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Strong ability to collaborate and influence without authority.
- Excellent written, verbal, presentation, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong cross-cultural competence: ability to work inclusively with diverse teams globally.
- Deep technical knowledge including project management tools and platforms, SharePoint, Microsoft Teams, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and related technologies.
- Experience working with and influencing stakeholders, including senior leaders; able to productively interact with all levels on sensitive topics.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Experience translating data and analytics into actionable insights, telling stories and strong business cases that drive decisions and measurable impact.
- Great attention to detail with the ability to work under deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Brave, comfortable with ambiguity, open to driving change and strong willingness to learn from experience.
- Self-motivated and self-sufficient with demonstrated ability to function independently and as part of a team while managing multiple projects expertly in a fast-paced environment; can drive results with little day-to-day direct supervision.
- High EQ and interpersonal skills with experience developing relationships with peers and leaders across an organization.
- Exceptional project management and organizational skills.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- HR, DEIB, and project management certifications a plus.
- Experience in a multi-national global organization.
- Working knowledge of applicable Federal, State and Local laws/regulations as relates to policies and procedures required to ensure adherence in a manner that reflects honest, ethical and professional behavior.
ALIGNING YOUR VALUES TO OUR SOLUTIONS
At Ansys, our diverse, collaborative teams give us the strength and insight to solve the world's most challenging engineering problems. Our ONE Ansys culture has at its core:
- Customer Focus
- Results and Accountability
- Transparency and Integrity
- Sense of Urgency
- Collaboration and Teamwork
ENGINEERING YOUR CAREER AT ANSYS
At Ansys, you will find yourself among the sharpest minds and most visionary leaders across the globe. Collectively we strive to change the world with innovative technology and transformational solutions. With a prestigious reputation in servicing well-known, world-class companies, standards at Ansys are high - met by those willing to rise to the occasion and meet those challenges head-on. At Ansys, it's about the learning, the discovery and the collaboration. It's about the "what's next" as much as the "mission accomplished." And it's about the melding of disciplined intellect with strategic direction and results that have, can and do impact real people in real ways. All this is forged within a working environment built on respect, autonomy and ethics.
At Ansys, you will find yourself among those eager to drive the world towards the next best thing with hands planted firmly on the wheel. Our team is passionate about pushing the limits of world-class simulation technology, empowering our customers to turn their design concepts into successful, innovative products faster and at lower cost. As a measure of our success in attaining these goals, Ansys has been recognized as one of the world's most innovative companies by prestigious publications such as Bloomberg Businessweek and FORTUNE magazines.
Ansys is an S&P 500 company and a member of the NASDAQ-100. We are proud to have been recognized for the following awards: Bay Area Best Places to Work, a Pillar World Awards Gold Winner, Fast Company Best Places to Work for Innovators, a Gold Stevie Award for Great Employers, the FORTUNE Future 50, a DCA Silver Winner, an R&D100 Finalist, a 20% by 2020 Women on Boards winner, a 2020 Pittsburgh Tech 50 - finalist, and America's Most Responsible Companies.
We are committed to creating a culture of inclusion and belonging where everyone thrives as ONE Ansys team.
Ansys is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Ansys does not accept unsolicited referrals for vacancies, and any unsolicited referral will become the property of Ansys. Upon hire, no fee will be owed to the agency, person, or entity.