Remote: Full Stack Developer, Senior 🔥
Precise Systems is a professional services company currently working for the U.S. Navy, U.S. Marine Corps, and U.S. Air Force. Our core competencies include acquisition and lifecycle support, advanced engineering, software solutions, security and technical services. We were founded in 1990, and since our establishment, we have been providing cutting edge solutions and support to our warfighters. We understand and provide expert consultation on network and weapons systems acquisition programs, maintenance/modernization programs, and sustainment programs.
We are currently expanding our team and are seeking a Mid-level to Senior Full Stack .NET Web Developer with a strong background in Front-End development, to support the development of an existing web application utilizing modern web technologies which is replacing and phasing out multiple existing .NET framework business web applications. The technologies used are Vue JS, SASS, HTML5, Web API development in C# using .NET Core 5, and database development in Microsoft SQL Server using stored procedures. This position is fully remote. The ideal candidate will be able to perform the following duties, as well as, possess the following education and experience:
- Development tools including: Visual Studio, Visual Studio Code, SQL Enterprise Manager, source control (Git preferred), and Agile development methodologies.
- Highly desired experience includes development and support of an enterprise level web application with separated, service-oriented data retrieval architecture. Additionally, experience managing and maintaining a common framework/structure, used throughout all front-end and server-side code for reusability and maintenance is desired.
- Highly desired technical skills are Vue JS, TypeScript, Web API development with .NET Core 5 (including knowledge of Controller, Service, and Repository tiers), and database development in Microsoft SQL Server; PaaS/IaaS is also a plus.
- Required professional skills include excellent communication skills, strong analytical skills, and ability to work independently and as part of a team in an agile development cycle. Must be self-motivated, detail-oriented with ability to multi-task.
- Four (4) years of related programming experience, with at least one (1) year using required front-end technologies
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, or related field
- ALLOWABLE SUBSTITUTION: Associates Degree and four (4) years of experience performing duties described in the functional description; OR eight (8) years of additional experience performing duties described in the functional description, may be substituted for a Bachelor's Degree
Must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret security clearance.
Precise Systems, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Precise Systems, Inc. participates in E-Verify.