Content Editor - Remote
Content Editor- Remote (US - Contract)
The Content Editor is responsible for all aspects of content, which includes copywriting and editing, and presentation ideas for onsite, email and brand creative.
Develop and execute innovative and effective marketing across our family of brands. Within this organization, the Creative team is Expedia Group’s center of creative excellence and is responsible for developing high-impact, iconic, and culturally relevant creative for consumer marketing, content, and experiences across all our brands. This is a 5-month temporary assignment.
What you’ll do:
- Responsible for all aspects of content, which includes copywriting and editing, and presentation ideas for onsite, email and brand creative
- Conceive and execute campaigns, produce creative assets, and develop ideas for how our brand's propositions and positioning comes to life
- Partner across the company with brand strategists, product, brand, customer engagement specialists, and more to develop a deep understanding of our brands
- Develop copy for onsite, email and landing pages
Who you are:
- Experience with copywriting and copy editing
- Experience with Microsoft Excel and Jira required
- Skilled and imaginative writer with an eye for detail
- Ability to grasp project requirements quickly and remain calm under pressure
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience in brand marketing, copywriting/CRM (email) copywriting preferred
Please note contractors are engaged to provide services to Expedia Group on a temporary basis in connection with a specific assignment. Contractors are hired and employed through Atrium, our third-party payrolling partner.
As a woman-owned firm, Atrium values diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
No C2C or Third-Party Vendors