High performing team members. Challenging projects. A stable and profitable company. And a great place to work! This is what you can expect if you join the Quisitive team. Founded in 2016, Quisitive is a publicly traded, global Microsoft partner specializing in Microsoft platform and complementary technologies, custom solutions, and offerings that drive digital transformation and business value for enterprise customers. Our team of professionals has a long history of successfully delivering award-winning Microsoft solutions, and our culture of continual learning ensures that we remain committed to Microsoft’s long-term strategy. Quisitive was recently named the 2022 Microsoft US Health and Life Sciences Partner of the Year.
What do we attribute our award-winning success to? The people we hire, of course! People don’t join the Quisitive team for a job. They come to Quisitive to build a career – to continue their infinite quest to learn; to deliver on the most innovative and exciting work of their lives; and to be part of a high-performing and fun culture. We’ll provide you the tools and leadership that you need to be successful, and let you do what you do best!
It is a very exciting time of growth for our Global Payments team, and we are currently hiring a Copywriter to create engaging and relevant B2B marketing copy for Quisitive's Global Payments team. Reporting to the Director of Marketing, this position will be responsible for creating a high-volume of content that will help us increase brand awareness and drive sales opportunities. Quisitive's payments services provide robust, cost-effective and secure payment processing supported by the Microsoft Azure cloud. Our flagship product, PayIQ, is an innovative payment processing and data insights product whose solutions are designed to optimize merchant payment processing and consumer engagement operations.
This role can be located anywhere in the United States.
What will my role be?
- Writing, reviewing, editing and updating short-form and long form content including eBooks, emails, web and landing pages, ads, blogs, video scripts, advertising and print media, presentations, and more.
- Deliver engaging, relevant, and superior quality content on a regular basis in a high growth, dynamic environment by required deadlines
- Partner with Marketing leadership to continually conduct A/B testing to learn what messaging is relevant and producing results
- Assist with marketing editorial calendar development, ensuring content strategy matches company goals and objectives
- Optimize content considering email analytics, SEO and Google Analytics and adjust course as necessary
- Provides concept-driven creative ideas and solutions for integrated marketing campaigns across all stages of the buyer’s funnel.
- Collaborate with marketing team to ensure content creation works seamlessly with existing lead generation strategy
- Conduct regular analysis of competitors and key industry players content marketing efforts
- Payments and/or financial services experience required.
- A passion for writing unique, relevant content for a B2B audience (ebooks, whitepapers, blogs, webinars)
- 5+ years of experience in content marketing strategy
- 5+ years of experience in SEO and keyword strategies and optimization
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects with good organization skills, attention to detail and excellent follow up.
- Thrives in an entrepreneurial, small-team environment that is fast-paced and rapidly changing.
- A can-do, positive attitude when approaching new opportunities and projects.
- A commitment to producing consistent, high-quality work.
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience building internal and external relationships.
- Writing samples across multiple application scenarios must be provided.
A successful Copywriter will have a combination of strategic, conceptual, and writing skills that can be applied to multiple audiences and channels. If you are passionate about bringing the brand to life through effective and informative messaging, we’d love to chat with you.
We value employees who are upbeat, creative, energetic, proactive, and intelligent with their thinking and actions.
Candidates should be prepared to show a portfolio of their work.
No agencies or third parties, please. We are unable to offer visa sponsorships at this time.
With significant growth since 2016, Quisitive is rapidly achieving our vision of becoming the premier, global Microsoft partner, and we continue to expand across the United States and Canada. Our teams have grown across three continents by diversifying our delivery model to include nearshore and offshore capabilities, a robust Microsoft Dynamics division and related portfolio of industry IP, and most recently, joining forces with Catapult Systems which doubled the capabilities of our Cloud Solutions business and established a robust Security practice.
Within our growing Global Cloud Solutions business, we deliver technical business solutions through a portfolio of IP solutions aligned to industry or business function to accelerate customer business goals, and we deliver technical cloud solutions to help customers achieve their digital transformation goals. In addition, Quisitive has a portfolio of industry-focused solutions that address customer challenges in healthcare, manufacturing, state & local government, performance management, and payment processing.
No salary data published by company so we estimated salary based on similar jobs related to Testing, Video, Cloud, SEO, Microsoft, Marketing and Sales jobs that are similar:
$60,000 — $105,000/year
Dallas, Texas, United States