Social Media Manager - Strivectin 🔥
StriVectin, a leading prestige skincare company and division of Crown Laboratories is hiring for a Social Media Manager. This is a Remote position in the United States.
Beautifully comprehensive skin care takes a deeper commitment. As a privately held, fully integrated global skincare company, Crown Laboratories is dedicated to developing and providing a diverse portfolio of safe and effective scientific solutions for life-long healthy skin. Our three business units, aesthetics, premium beauty, and therapeutic skincare products demonstrate Crown’s mission of Skin Science for Life, which is the foundation of our commitment to partnering with consumers throughout their skin health journey, giving skin what it needs to be its healthiest and best, at every age.
- Partner with brand marketing and creative teams to develop best-in-class social media strategy and content that delivers on the brand’s unique tone of voice and positioning
- Community Management: engage our audiences with relevant commentary across various social platforms, identify real time engagement opportunities and stay updated on social media trends, and consumer preferences/ behavior
- Manage day-to-day social media execution: post publishing, calendar management and communication with cross functional partners like the Creative, Digital Marketing and Brand Marketing teams
- Manage content calendar and social media content deliverables, from concepting to briefing to execution partnering closely with Social Art Director and Project Manager
- Develop and execute social-first campaigns, including giveaways, influencer activations, brand campaigns and partnerships
- Leverage social media tools to conduct social listening and, in turn, propose social content that will drive brand goals
- Work with cross-functional teams to support key brand moments, events, and initiatives
- Collaborate with Influencer Marketing Manager on influencer marketing initiatives, specifically sampling & seeding programs
- Analyze and report on performance to stakeholders and management
- Provide regular comprehensive analyses of key competitors’ social activity and insights
- Assist with International calendar management, copy overview, social strategy
- Research and stay on top of social media trends & tools
Job Related Qualifications / Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing / Communications or related field
- At least 4+ years of social media, community building & management experience
- Experience in beauty a must, clinical skincare preferred
- Passion for the beauty industry
- Familiarity with all priority social media platforms: Meta (Facebook & Instagram), TikTok, YouTube, Twitter
- Experience with TikTok (both content creation and strategy) preferred
- Deep knowledge and understanding of established and emerging social media platforms and their respective best practices, KPIs, and trends to keep brand relevant with consumers
- Track record of driving results through creating and managing social media content, audience development and engagement
- Strong analytical mindset, coupled with creative thinking to generate compelling, engaging and social content
- Must be flexible and pro-active self-starter with a strong ability to handle a multitude of projects and take ownership of projects
- Resourcefulness and resilience; ability to prioritize and multitask in a fast-paced environment while not compromising accuracy and timeliness
- Confident & motivated team player with strong relationship management skills possessing the ability to collaborate cross-functionally and build relationships internally and externally
- Must be highly organized and have excellent time management and project management skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal and written communication, analytical, creative skills
NOTE: This job profile is intended to provide an overview of expected job duties and requirements. It is not intended to be a contract of employment, explicit or implicit. All contents are subject to change at the sole discretion of the company. Cooperation is expected of all employees. Other duties may be assigned as needed.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Learn more about the Crown family of products:
Crown Therapeutics: maker of PanOxyl® (www.panoxyl.com), the #1 acne wash; Blue Lizard® Australian Sunscreen (bluelizardsunscreen.com), the #1 Pediatrician recommended mineral-based sunscreen brand; and Sarna®( https://sarnalotion.com), the #1 Dermatologist recommended topical anti-itch brand and National Seal of Acceptance from the NEA, and more (www.crownlaboratories.com).
Crown Premium Skincare: includes StriVectin, comprised of a broad range of award-winning skincare solutions for all skin types, tones, and ages; and Vita Liberata, a multiple award-winning sunless tanning brand (www.vitaliberata.com).
Crown Aesthetics (www.crownaesthetics.com): maker of SkinPen®, the first FDA-cleared micro needling device
We offer a competitive benefits package including health, dental, paid time off, vision, short/long term disability and 401(k) w/match.
Crown Laboratories does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters or third-party recruiting agencies in response to job postings. No fee will be paid to third parties who submit unsolicited candidates directly to our hiring managers. All candidates must be submitted by approved Crown Laboratories vendors who have been expressly requested to make a submission by our HR team for a specific job opening. No placement fees will be paid to any firm unless such a request has been made by the Crown Laboratories HR team and such candidate was submitted to the Crown Laboratories HR team.