Remote Global Sales Administrative Assistant 🔥
Omni Hotels and Resorts creates genuine, authentic guest experiences at 60 distinctive luxury hotels and resorts in leading business gateways and leisure destinations across North America. Omni Hotels is known for its exemplary culture, authenticity to the markets in which we operate, innovation and exceptional service. Our commitment to career development has created tenure and loyalty that enables us to perpetuate our family atmosphere.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is seeking a dynamic Assistant to provide support to Global Sales leadership and team. The ideal candidate will provide joint support for the sales efforts to maximize the meetings segment revenues through direct sales. This role will aid in coordinating sales activities in addition to office administration tasks on behalf of the Global Sales Office members with special focus on Global Accounts. This position is remote based.
- Understands Omni Hotels sales and business processes, supports Corporate and property goals and contributes to enhancement of customer value
- Provide assistance to seven Global Account Directors and other associates and/or customers in the absence of the Corporate Director, Global Sales.
- Answer phones and direct calls to appropriate sales manager or determine and perform the necessary action for incoming calls
- Daily/weekly client engagement, assisting Directors with client follow up on outstanding items
- Assess immediate situations and the priority of each; delegate when appropriate and provide independent follow through as required.
- Maintain all definite partnership contracts and contacts for each Global Sales Office / OH&R
- Support for GSO Regional Trade Shows and Events
- Frequent client engagement to assist Directors with client follow up regarding the status of their meeting request.
- Collaborate with training and events department on Global Sales initiatives
- Enter sales opportunities into Sales Force; keep information current on each lead
- Run Pipeline report and distribute
- Coordinate hotel and travel arrangements in Concur
- Create and run reports in Sales Force and SQL
- Keep minutes for weekly sales meetings and other important meetings
- Learn and utilize Sales Force, following all the standards for entering sales activity and lead generation
- Prepare the End of Month Report that tracks office production for Directors
- Review and process expense reports and audit invoices for accuracy and ensure timely submittal
- 2-4 years of administrative experience preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience with Salesforce is a plus
- Strong preference to those candidates with hotel experience
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team-oriented environment
- Strong financial and statistical analysis skills
- Professional communication skills, including group presentations, both oral and written
- Must be a team player within the region and contribute positive energy
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and re-prioritize when necessary
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage 7 Global Account Directors special projects, events, including golf events
- Oversee outlook inbox for Global Directors when out of office and handle leads and issues
- Experience working remotely preferred, but not required
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links:
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to .