Director Of Content
Webflow is a visual web development platform that empowers non-coders to create incredible experiences for the web.
We’re looking for a Director of Content to help us build our content strategy and manage our editorial processes into an engine to build our brand and drive growth and engagement.
About the role
- Location: San Francisco HQ or US remote
As a Director of Content, you’ll:
- Strategic Thinker: define a strategy for how content can be used to fuel our efforts from the highest level of brand building all the way through to how to engage lower funnel deals to close.
- Quality Bar raiser: in delivery you will ensure that the quality bar on all our content is world class. That it speaks to our audiences in creative and engaging ways and delivers the impact we need
- People and Team Builder: you will manage a team of high performance and high potential content marketers. Ensuring that the team continues to develop is critical to this role
- Accountable leadership: you will strive to ensure that our content marketing efforts have impact and as much as possible be able to report on their impact so we know we are moving the needle
- Operator: you will also build repeatable processes and manage the content team roadmap to delivery so that the team is efficient and effective in how it operates
- Marketing Leader: while your day to day job is managing the content team you will also be a key part of the marketing leadership team helping navigate the team overall to success.
You’ll thrive as our Director of Content if you:
- Have significant experience leading and managing content teams in brand and/or marketing roles
- Have experience shaping a brand’s footprint through content
- Have people management experience within a high growth company or startup
- Enjoy working cross-functionally to make sure there is consistency in our brand voice and tone across a variety of initiatives
- Have a background in SaaS, B2B, or design software industry
- Work well in a rapidly changing environment
If you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.
At Webflow, we believe that what we’re doing doesn’t define our success — so we focus on our “why” and “how”:
To empower everyone to create for the web — and lead impactful, fulfilling lives while we do it.
(how we act)
- Earn customer trust
- Get it done, do it right
- Practice candor with care
- Dream big, ship often
Our commitments to you
- We’ll pay you! This is a full-time, salaried position that includes equity
- We’ll invest in your physical and mental well-being with health, dental, and vision benefits and a monthly stipend for health and wellness expenses
- We’ll pay you to take a vacation … seriously. We’ll give you a $1,000 bonus for taking your first vacation with us that is more than 5 days
- We offer flexible parental leave
- We provide remote employees with the equipment they need to create a great remote work environment
- We will offer you the support you need to help you grow as an impactful [TITLE] and a human being
Ready to apply?
If you share our values and enthusiasm for empowering the world, we’d love to review your application! We promise we do take the time and care to review every application we receive. However, as much as we wish we could interview everyone who submits an application, we cannot guarantee an interview or feedback due to the unprecedented volume of applications we are receiving today. We are rooting for you, and hope you do consider applying.