Senior Accountant For Ap Automation
Open to remote work options, hybrid role, or in office at our Beaverton, Oregon or Brentwood, Tennessee locations.
- ·Manage day-to-day accounting activities for two (2) recently acquire fintech payment automation software companies.
- ·Enter journal entries and prepare month end accruals.
- ·Prepare month end close GL submission for corporate consolidation
- ·Analyze monthly financials for variance explanations
- ·Deliver financial results for monthly/quarterly US GAAP and Corporate reporting
- ·Process CAPEX/OPEX journal entries for IT labor project costs.
- ·Assist with future integration of Service Now integration for IT project tracking.
- Process computer equipment purchases to fixed assets.
- ·Update weekly cash flow projections and reporting.
- ·Manage expense report administrative process for staff.
- ·Document accounting processes and controls.
- ·Run regular and ad-hoc reports for accounting, sales, and operations.
- ·Support requests for SOX, compliance, and internal audits.
- ·Complete miscellaneous special projects within the Accounting Department.
- ·Assist with future ERP implementation to Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- ·Prepare general ledger accounting reconciliations in Blackline tool.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or equivalent experience. CPA and audit experience preferred.
- Work experience for a public company preferred.
- 3+ years of experience in accounting related positions; accounting software experience preferred. Working knowledge of GAAP and FASB accounting principles.
- Advanced computer skills required, including strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel. Database query skills preferred.
- ·Economics and Accounting — Knowledge of economic and accounting principles and practices, the financial markets, banking and the analysis and reporting of financial data.
- ·Mathematics — Knowledge of arithmetic, financial math, statistics, and their applications.
- ·Attention to Detail — Ability to achieve thoroughness and accuracy when accomplishing a task through concern for all the areas involved. Ability to work with large data files and numbers.
- ·Data Entry and Verification – Ability to accurately record, verify, audit and follow-up on data within specified time frames. Ability to arrange actions within rules and procedures.
- ·Analytical Thinking — The ability to use critical thinking and problem-solving skills to find a solution or complete an exercise. Being able to ability to visualize, articulate, conceptualize, or solve both complex and uncomplicated problems by making decisions that are sensible given the available information.
- ·Administrative — Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records in a database, and other office procedures and terminology
- ·Service Orientation and Social Perceptiveness— Actively looking for ways to help people while being aware of others' reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
- ·Technology— Knowledge of computer hardware and software, including applications and data driven tools. Ability to learn Corpay’s systems and software. Use of database products, Accounting Software (QuickBooks), payroll (Dayforce), ticketing software (Zendesk/ServiceNow), customer relationship software (Salesforce), expense reimbursement (Expense Track), etc.
- ·People and Inclusion— Always striving to drive our business forward by positive and direct communication, collaboration, respect, acceptance, and professionalism. Understanding how to give and receive feedback, manage conflict positively and work productively with others to solve problems.
About the Company:
FLEETCOR Technologies, Inc. (“FLEETCOR”) is a leading global provider of business payment solutions. We help companies of all sizes control, simplify and secure payment of various domestic and cross-border payables using specialized payment products. We serve businesses, partners, merchants, consumers and payment networks in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia Pacific.
- $2.8B Annual Revenue
- 800,000 Directly Served Business Clients
- 9,700+ Employees
Our payment solutions provide our customers with a payment method designed to be superior to and more robust and effective than what they use currently, whether they use a competitor’s product or another alternative method such as cash or check. We group our payment solutions into five primary categories: Fuel, Lodging, Tolls, Corporate Payments and Gift. Each category is unique in its focus, customer base and target markets, but they also share a number of characteristics: customers are primarily businesses, have recurring revenue models, have specialized networks which create barriers to entry, have high margins, and have similar selling systems.
FLEETCOR enjoys global recognition including:
- Forbes Global Growth Champion – FLEETCOR is one of the 250 fastest growing companies in the world as determined by Forbes and Statista
- Forbes World’s Most Innovative Companies – FLEETCOR has made this prestigious list of leading innovative companies 4 years in a row!
- Fortune 1000 Company – FLEETCOR was one of the largest movers in the new rankings of the largest companies in America, ranking #872
- S&P 500 – In 2018, FLEETCOR joined the S&P stock index comprised of the 500 leading US stocks
Create better ways for businesses and their partners to pay their expenses
FLEETCOR will continue double-digit revenue growth by executing on four growth planks:
- Sell More New Clients. FLEETCOR will continue growing sales by investing more in proven sales channels and bringing more prospects into the funnel.
- Increase Revenue per Client. FLEETCOR will continue increasing its share of customer wallets through network expansion and cross-sell of add-on solutions.
- "Beyond" Adjacent Segments. FLEETCOR will continue extending its existing business into adjacent spaces to broaden its market opportunity.
- Launch New Platform Business. FLEETCOR has launched its "new platform business" integration "Expense Management & AP/Vendor Payments" solutions into one bundled software platform.
Together we can foster true belonging. We know different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds lead to better innovation and results. We are therefore committed to building and nurturing a culture of diversity, inclusion, and belonging by:
- Welcoming people of different backgrounds, cultures, ethnicities, genders, and sexual orientations;
- Empowering our people to share their experiences and ideas through open forums and individual conversations; and
- Valuing each person’s unique perspectives and individual contributions.
FLEETCOR’s culture reflects our history of fast growth and our continued drive for results. Our entrepreneurial spirit remains strong across our global workforce, and we reinforce these principles in our five core values:
- Innovation: Figure out a better way
- Execution: Get it done quickly
- Integrity: Do the right thing
- People: We make the difference
- Collaboration: Accomplish more together
Our values foster an inclusive culture through the expectation that all employees will treat each other with respect and appreciate the diversity of identities, thoughts, backgrounds and styles. Our commitment to fostering an inclusive culture has never been more essential than in this moment of national reflection. We must always celebrate the diversity of our company and our communities.
We strongly believe that the quality and diversity of our workforce provide FLEETCOR with a competitive advantage, and that our problem-solving and solution-building efforts are greatly enhanced when we harness the collective thinking of a diverse group of people with unique experiences and perspectives.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer:
FLEETCOR is an Equal Opportunity Employer. FLEETCOR provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, gender (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, language, ancestry, genetic information, veteran and/or military status or any other group status protected by federal or local law. If you require reasonable accommodation for the application and/or interview process, please notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.
For more information about our commitment to equal employment opportunity and pay transparency, please click the following links: EEO and Pay Transparency.