If you are a Controller with experience leading Finance/Accounting teams and passionate about HealthTech, please read on...
We are a VC-backed HealhTech startup on a mission to optimize metabolic health and prevent chronic diseases for All. The NutriSense Mobile App leverages continuous glucose monitoring (CGM) with access to virtual support from best-in-class dietitians so that everyone, not just individuals with diabetes, can learn about their unique food responses, understand their metabolism, and reach health goals that lead to an optimized life.
Our growth has been off the charts the last 15+ months which has led us to closing our Series A! Our customers range from the ultra-healthy trying to take their life to new levels to individuals with diabetes trying to manage their disease. Our platform focuses on bringing customized solutions for metabolic health in the palm of your hands.
The fly-wheel effect is in motion with no end to the momentum in sight, and the cash infusion provides much needed stability during the uncertain times ahead. If you are interested in joining a mission-driven startup that is disrupting the health industry and cares about creating a dynamic environment for its employees, apply today.
In This Role You Will:
- Oversee all internal and external corporate financial reporting and liaise with department leaders on a variety of reporting and financial business matters
- Manage the monthly financial closing and consolidation processes and drive improvements
- Lead the external audit and preparation of ensuring financial statements are GAAP compliant
- Manage our sales, state/local, and federal tax compliance
- Work with accounting firm on tax preparation and filings
- Oversee the processes and procedures for third-party vendor payments
- Manage and establish finance & accounting company policies
- Develop and document internal controls, and maintain accounting systems.
- Lead and supervise accounting team
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or relevant field
- C.P.A. with solid GAAP expertise
- Minimum 8 years accounting experience; at least 3 years prior controller experience
- Experience with working with SaaS and subscription based revenue business
- Expert in the use of MS Office
- Proficient in Quickbooks or similar accounting software
- Previous experience standardizing and implementing accounting processes
- Highly detailed oriented and organized, with the ability to multi-task several projects on short deadlines
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic, and open environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Total Compensation Package For This Role Includes:
- 100% No Strings Attached Remote Environment - We encourage our employees to travel and experiencing life as they see fit
- Excellent Health Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision
- Unlimited PTO
- Work From Home Reimbursement
- Health & Fitness Reimbursement
- NutriSense Discounts
- And Much Much More!
So, if you are a Controller with experience, apply today!
NutriSense has an organization-wide commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion. We strive to create a work environment where everyone has a sense of belonging. Individuals from historically underrepresented or underserved communities are strongly encouraged to apply.
We benchmark total compensation to industry standards, taking into account candidate's experience, skill, and geographical location.