Zachary Piper Solutions is currently seeking a UI Developer to support a government program located in Washington, D.C. with 100% remote work.
Responsibilities for UI Developer:
- Develop end-to-end features from user experience through backend code
- Deliver innovative solutions for clients while learning new and existing technologies
- Work hand-in-hand with subject matter experts and stakeholders to gain a comprehensive understanding of current business processes as well as new objectives
- Participate in work groups as well as support production teams with problem resolution for issues and inquiries
Qualifications for UI Developer:
- 3-5+ years of experience with Java, Angular and REST Web services
- Familiar with NoSQL and Oracle
- Bachelor's degree required
Compensation for UI Developer:
- $90,000 to $110,000 Depending on experience.
- CIGNA Medical, Dental and Vision, 401k with match through ADP, 11 paid Federal holidays, 2 Weeks PTO
Work Authorization: Per Government customer guidelines, candidates must be US citizens or currently hold a Green Card.
Keywords: ui, ui developer, developer, user interface, java, angular, oracle applications plsql, nosql cassandra, sql, structured query language, washington dc, remote, software engineer, software, engineer, clearance, job, job listing, federal, it, technology, federal it, work from home, wfh, oracle, nosql, rest, spring