Sr. Solution Kit Builder, Technology and Product Mgmt. 🔥
- 3+ years of design, implementation, or consulting experience in applications or infrastructures
- 8+ years within specific technology domain areas (e.g. software development, cloud computing, systems engineering, infrastructure, security, networking, data & analytics)
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience, in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or a related field
- Ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges in an enterprise environment.
- Exposure to Agile development methodologies
- Good experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD)
- Hands on experience in designing and building application using Container and serverless technologies
- Current hands-on implementation experience on AWS is required
Are you a technical leader who has hands-on experience with building cloud-native applications? Would you like a career that gives you opportunities to help customers use cloud computing to do big new things faster and at lower cost? Do you want to be part of history and transform industries through cloud computing adoption?
Come join us!
Key job responsibilities
- Provide technical leadership to industry leads to support the development of new assets
- You will work with technical and business leaders to plan, prioritize and deliver of complex use cases
- Interact with other AWS teams to integrate solution kits
- Be part of a world-class team that has the entrepreneurial feel of a start-up.
About the team
The AWS Solutions Technology & Product Management team is looking for a specialist solution architects to join us, and help us continue to raise the bar for cloud-native solutions. You should be somebody who enjoys working on complex system software, is customer-centric, and feels strongly about delivering results. You’ll be surrounded by people who are smart, passionate about cloud computing, and believe that world class service is critical to customer success.
- Experience in an Architect role or similar
- Experience working directly with customers, partners or third-party developers
- Blogging or writing technical articles or contributing to an open source project for new and existing technologies or application architecture and design
- AWS Associate or Professional certification
The base pay range for this position in Colorado is $153,550-$207,745/yr, in NYC and Jersey City it is $168,905-$228,518/yr; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. A sign-on bonus and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. This information is provided per the Colorado, NYC, and Jersey City Equal Pay Act. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via Amazon's internal or external careers site.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Workers in New York City who perform in-person work or interact with the public in the course of business must show proof they have been fully vaccinated against COVID or request and receive approval for a reasonable accommodation, including medical or religious accommodation.