We're the developers of Saleor Commerce — #1 enterprise open-source commerce platform for global brands. And, we're thrilled to announce that our platform has reached ️ ️ 15000 GitHub stars! Saleor is powered by the modern tech stack - Python, GraphQL, React, Next.js, Django 3.x, PostgreSQL, AWS. We're one of only several commerce platforms working with Vercel to push the performance envelope in commerce. If you'd like to know more about Saleor just watch Next.js Conf 2021!
So, if you're bored with another legacy project, join the fastest growing open source project with a SaaS offering! We're growing fast and we need your help! Let's build Saleor together!
What makes you a perfect match:
- Solid development skills (min. solid mid/senior experience)
- Familiarity with modern ECMAScript specification
- Experience in communicating with GraphQL APIs
- Knowledge of HTML5, CSS3 with preprocessors and frameworks
- Practical experience with tools such as Webpack, NPM, DevTools
- Experience with version control systems
- Taking full responsibility for the projects you create
- Good command of English (both written and spoken)
- Building the e-commerce platform of the future (we really mean it )
- Ensuring the high quality of all code translated from designs and wireframes
- Working on multiple frontend projects, ranging from SPA/Next.js powered apps to SDK/UI libraries
- Documenting your work
- Contribute actively to technical meetings and processes development
- Write beautiful, easily testable code
- Collaborate with other senior developers
- Mentoring less senior developers
What it’s like to work at Saleor:
- The best idea wins, and everyone is okay with this.
- Action and commitment over anything else.
- Before doing it right, make sure you're doing the right thing. Be fast to the prototype but thoughtful to production.
- Openness, honesty, and kindness is the best way to collaborate in a fast-paced startup environment
Perks and benefits
- 26 days paid days off
- MacBook and other necessary equipment
- Personal development in the fast-growing industry powered by the latest technologies
- A fun and friendly working environment
- Flexible working hours with the remote work
- And much more!
Any questions? Feel free to reach out our People&Culture Specialist- Gabriela Salamon