Remote Healthcare Customer Service Expert - Staffing - $1,000 Sign On Bonus!
Do you have the passion to make an impact on people’s lives? Then come join our team! CareCentrix is committed to making the home the center of patient care.
As a Healthcare Customer Service Expert in our Staffing Team, you make a difference every time you schedule home healthcare services for a patient. You will have full accountability and ownership of cases ensuring patient discharges timely, or if already at home, care begins per the physician's request. Prioritization and organization skills are key to being successful in this role. Responsibilities: In this role you will be:
- Coordinate services and equipment to meet physician prescribed starts of care and/or discharge dates.
- Responsible for timely communication to the referral source, physician, and patient.
- Adhere to out-of-network qualification standards when working with Providers outside of the CareCentrix network to ensure pricing is commensurate to client reimbursement.
- Utilize appropriate documentation to ensure URAC core and HUM standards are met.
- A High School Diploma or the equivalent
- Minimum 1 year work experience in customer service
- Proficiency and comfortable in a computer-based environment
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Values of accountability, consistency and engagement through excellent attendance
- Outstanding customer service through the ability to care for other
What we offer:
- Starting Pay for external hires is $17.00/hr + Monthly Incentive Bonus Opportunity. The pay range included in this posting reflects future growth / earning potential.
- Full range of benefits including Health, Dental and Vision with HSA Employer Contributions and Dependent Care FSA Employer Match.
- Profit Sharing, generous PTO, 401K Savings Plan, Paid Parental Leave, free on-demand Virtual Fitness Training and more.
- PayActiv - Access to Earned Income between paychecks
- Advancement opportunities, professional skills training, and tuition Reimbursement
- Great culture with a sense of community.
CareCentrix maintains a drug-free workplace.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to age, race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, sexual orientation, gender identification, or being a qualified disabled veteran or qualified veteran of the Vietnam era or any other category protected by Federal or State law.