Client Operations Manager
C\R Strategy Partners is a boutique Venture Studio of entrepreneurs, intrapreneurs and strategists that has brought more than 100 successful products to market and created over $10B in market value. With a broad range of experiences across multiple industries, our team produces innovative and valuable B2B and B2C products, services and companies in collaboration with our clients. Our Proven Process Delivers Corporate Innovation at Startup Speed.
We’re looking for an experienced, driven individual passionate about client services and support. This position will partner with the CEO to manage client accounts, deliverables, and project teams to bring complex engagements to fruition.
As our first hire in Client Operations, the Client Operations Manager has an opportunity to shape and scale an organization and grow with a small team. This is a full-time, remote position reporting directly to the CEO.
- Work closely with CEO and cross-departmental team to manage client project contract process, ensuring deliverables are clear and well-documented
- Lead weekly Account Review meetings, helping team identify and resolve potential blockers
- Hold regular touchpoints with account and delivery teams to ensure timelines and deliverables are on track and any delays or issues are managed internally and/or communicated to clients; alert CEO to any potential hazards within accounts that require intervention
- Work to understand client needs, directly or indirectly, and proactively ensure client satisfaction, on-time delivery, and adequate client communication
- Ensure each client deliverable has a corresponding accountable staff member, delivery is on track and up to company standards
- Working with the CEO and Program Managers, manage project teams and hold individuals accountable to deliverables
- Own project schedules, alerting executive staff to any roadblocks, delays, or potential hindrances
- 3-5 years professional experience, preferably in a small, services-based organization or agency or startup; 2+ years of experience in a services organization preferred
- Experience working closely with technical teams preferred
- Comfort working with disparate, remote teams and in a home-office environment
- Self-directed, independent worker with a strong sense of personal accountability
- Excellent follow-through and ability to track and deliver on a multitude of projects and tasks, prioritizing as necessary
- Superb organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Adept at diverse set of software and technology tools
- Passionate about being part of a growing organization looking for constant improvement
Equal Opportunity Employer: C\R Strategy Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.