Senior Copywriter - Hybrid/remote 🔥
The copywriter will help build the brand by bringing the Be The Match mission to life through words. This position will partner with strategists and designers on projects to reach our target audiences and meet goals. This role will support teams throughout the organization as part of the centralized Central Marketing team. This position can be remote (US) or hybrid. #LI-Remote #LI-Hybrid
Check out our video Saving Lives: It’s the Best Job Ever
- Writes and edits various editorial content and messaging for multiple audiences and platforms.
- Strategically collaborates with designers, strategists and others to produce compelling content with a high degree of conceptual creativity and verbal polish.
- Able to understand and translate marketing/strategic briefs into engaging creative concepts.
- Conveys objectives while speaking appropriately to the target audience.
- Collaborates on development of timelines. Conducts daily work to ensure assignments are completed within deadline and budget constraints.
- Maintains and enhances knowledge of communications best practices, communications channels, emerging trends, new tools and processes, and works to incorporate new ideas into communications strategies.
- Contributes ideas for testing. Collaborations with others to serve as an expert on performance of key messages.
- Monitors brand voice application on all materials to ensure consistency across all channels of communication.
- Direct response marketing and nonprofit fundraising best practices.
- Direct mail packaging and the ability to collaborate with partners.
- Digital platforms and experience in writing for web and email.
- Activating participation and fundraising through events and peer to peer fundraising.
- Compelling storytelling and the ability to bring details about patients and donors to life.
- AP writing style.
- Show impeccable attention to detail, excellent grammar, spelling and copywriting skills.
- Demonstrate direct response and fundraising through sharing portfolio of work.
- Follow organization brand and style guidelines.
- Exhibit strong collaboration and teambuilding skills.
- Demonstrate excellent organization and planning skills.
- Work cross-team and synthesize feedback, edits and input from others. Demonstrate ability to work with multi-disciplinary teams including creative and digital teams.
- Cope with the rapid pace successfully and manage numerous projects simultaneously.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Communications, Journalism or similar.
- 5+ years of experience in copywriting.
- Experience writing for nonprofits and fundraising for both a younger audience and age 45+.
- Pay Basis: Yearly
- Schedule: Full-time
- Driver Policy: No
Job Type: Full-time