Inbound Sales Development Representative 🔥
Consensus is a top place to work due to the incredible culture our employees have created. We strive to provide an opportunity to work with a great team with a compelling product with the objective that adding value in your work life fuels the rest of your life. We know that a winning company is built on the efforts of its people, and that’s an environment we foster at Consensus. We encourage every employee to bring their authentic self to work and take ownership of their position and their career. We strive to give our employees everything they need to make meaningful contributions to the overall success of our company. We’re looking for go-getters that are excited to thrive in a company going through an exciting growth phase!
We are a fast-growing SaaS company based in the United States. We are changing the way the world buys enterprise software. We do this by providing intelligent demo automation software that helps you scale Presales. How does this work?
We believe buying enterprise software should be simple, pleasant, and fast instead of complex, painful, and slow (which is how it is today). Buyers now want instant access to presales (sales engineering) resources throughout the buying experience but they find it harder and harder to get what they need. Using Consensus, a sales engineering team builds a library of reusable interactive video demos that Sales sends out on-demand. Consensus automatically personalizes the experience and tracks engagement as the prospect shares the demo with other stakeholders in the buying group, bringing the entire buying group to live demos better educated and ready to talk specifics.
This not only reduces unqualified demos to near zero and can double the presales team’s productivity, it also removes the "demo lag time" for prospects and shortens the sales cycle by as much as 68%.
About the Role:
At Consensus, we know that the key to growth is in a high-performing sales team. That’s why we’re seeking a qualified Outbound Sales Development Representative (SDR) to find and screen potential customers who can benefit from our products and services. As the first line of communication with prospects, ideal SDRs have a strong understanding of the sales process, excelling at researching leads, starting new relationships, and setting our sales closers up for success. You should be a quick learner with strong communication skills and have the ability to showcase our offerings in a compelling way. Every potential customer is an opportunity for you to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels, and profitability.
What You’ll Do:
- Utilize Hubspot, cold calling, LinkedIn, and email to generate new sales opportunities
- Identify prospect's needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Build long-term trusting relationships with prospects to qualify leads as sales opportunities
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) customers and our internal Account Executives
- Report to sales development manager with weekly, monthly, and quarterly results
- High School diploma required
- Preferred 1+ years of outbound sales development experience, with a history of exceeding KPIs
- Strong communication skills via phone and email
- Proven creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills
- Dedicated office or quiet place where work can be done
- Generous employer contribution towards health insurance with multiple plans to choose from (dental and vision coverage is available as well)
- HSA/FSA programs available to maximize your tax savings
- Guaranteed stock options
- 401(k) with company matching contributions
- Paid parental leave to prioritize your family
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible/Remote work environment
- Company provided best-in-class WFH setup
- Professional Development program
- 2 days off each year to volunteer at a charity of your choice
- Birthdays off
- Every third Friday of the month off