Technical Copywriter 🔥
We are looking for an expert technical writer to work as a freelancer with our team. As a technical writer, you’ll create, edit, and organize highly technical information and turn it into meaningful, value-driven outputs for internal and external audiences.
You will be primarily responsible for developing, supporting, and maintaining articles for the blog/marketing plan. As a technical writer, your role involves tasks such as writing knowledge center articles and FAQs with a guiding principle to communicate complex information concisely and accurately without using jargon.
Superformula is looking for a subject matter expert in the following areas:
- Software Consulting
- Cloud Strategy & Solutions
- Digital Products
- Digital Transformation
We are seeking a subject matter expert ONLY.
- Write new content in the most suitable style for each target audience.
- Edit copy for voice, tone, and accuracy
- Map out frameworks and methodologies that are easy to understand
- Manage and refine existing content in need of a refresh and/or revamp
- Meets with engineers, programmers, and project managers to learn about specific products or processes.
- Assesses the audience needs for whom the technical and procedural documentation is intended; adjusts tone and technical terms used to meet those needs and to ensure understanding.
- Plans writing processes and sets timelines and deadlines.
- Creates or works with graphic designers to create diagrams, charts, and other visual aids to assist readers in understanding a product or process.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent writing and grammatical skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to present complex data in clear, concise text.
- Ability to meet deadlines and to work independently.
- Ability to edit and proofread the work of colleagues.