Enterprise Customer Success Manager - Remote! - Us Based) 🔥
Enterprise Customer Success Manager (REMOTE! - U.S.Based)
About The Role:
We seek an experienced Enterprise Customer Success Manager for our quickly growing organization. In this role, you will have the opportunity to join a key team responsible for our customer lifecycle from onboarding to renewal. As part of the larger Account Management team within the Customer Success department, you will report to our Senior Director of Account Management; together, you will be responsible for relationship management, renewals, expansion, and customer satisfaction. You will work closely with our Enterprise team who oversees our largest and most strategic clients. If you are a self-starter, are performance-driven and value an exceptional work culture, please come join Accredible.
Your daily job will include, but is not limited to:
- Proactively managing the relationship and customer lifecycle of a portfolio of Enterprise clients.
- Executing a high-touch approach with our largest clients and ensuring project milestones are being met.
- Driving adoption of the Accredible platform and ensuring commitment levels are maintained and exceeded.
- Identifying expansion opportunities and working with our Enterprise Sales team to bring these to fruition.
- Ensuring the Accredible renewal process is followed and customers are renewed on time, every time.
- Being the voice of the customer - collating and vocalizing their requirements internally.
- Understanding customer goals through accurate stakeholder mapping, account planning, and quarterly business reviews - ensuring the maximization of renewals and expansion revenue.
- Assisting the Enterprise Sales team with RFP responses and on qualified opportunities that require CS collaboration.
- 3-5 years of experience in Customer Success or Account Management working directly with Enterprise level clients.
- Track record of driving retention and customer growth by ensuring adoption, engagement, and a world class customer experience.
- Strong relationship building, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
- Exceptional analytical skills for analyzing client data.
- Time management and multitasking skills.
- Advanced negotiation skills.
- Strong with organization and the ability to prioritize and pivot when needed.
- Attention to detail.
- Understanding of the digital credentialing and education technology space is a plus.
- Collaborative. You have a track record of working hard as a part of a team and contributing actively to the success of the group as a whole.
- Proactive Communicator. You are self-driven and able to voluntarily, clearly, and succinctly communicate ideas and problems to peers and customers alike. You demonstrate high standards of written and verbal communication.
- Adaptable & Self-starter. You are comfortable working in a fast paced environment with little direction and taking on projects independently within a “start-up” technology company that is fast growing
- Honesty & Integrity. You do what is right, adhere to the utmost ethical standards, and are consistently transparent with colleagues regarding the status of your work.
- Open to Criticism & Ideas. You understand that our organization – and our employees – aspire to continually improve and you do not avoid seeking or receiving feedback regarding improvement opportunities.
- Enthusiastic. You demonstrate the ability to quickly absorb and apply new information. You can research best practices and determine how to implement them at Accredible. You want to learn and grow and are excited to take on new challenges.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive salary.
- 35 days annual vacation.
- Pre-IPO equity shares.
- Generous sick time and compassionate leave to support our team members' health needs, and physical and mental well-being.
- Paid medical insurance, dental insurance, and vision insurance for you and your dependents.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
- Paid long term disability (LTD).
- Flexible hours & remote work; while we fully support digital nomads, you must be able to align with your team's predominant time zones.
- A high-energy, collaborative, and supportive high-growth organization backed by some of Silicon Valley's top venture capital investors.
- Two hours per week (paid) to spend learning anything you like, even if it is not related to your role, plus a budget to spend on learning materials (courses, books, conferences). We love education and we believe in nurturing your growth!
- A promise to invest in your growth personally and professionally. Wherever you would like to go and whatever you would like to do, we will be there to support you.
- Many additional perks!
Accredible's solutions enable world-class educational institutions, corporate development and certification programs, professional associations and learning management platforms to issue digital, verifiable credentials, awards, badges and certificates. Through the sharing of credentials on social media platforms, inclusion in on-line professional directories, and customized data on educational and career paths, recipients of digital credentials powered by Accredible are provided control over their learning and professional outcomes. Our customers include Google, Harvard, MIT, Oxford University, McGraw Hill, Slack, iHop, GMAC, the CFP Board and 1500+ others, on behalf of whom we have issued over 45 million credentials to over 11 million recipients all over the world, with a growth rate of over 1.5 million new credentials issued per month. After first hitting profitability and then raising our Series A, the company has grown from a team of fifteen to a team of 100; we are looking for exceptional people to join us along our path to becoming the world's primary source of verified credentials and data to drive educational and career journeys. We are looking for exceptional people who will help us expand our extraordinary culture with career experiences represented by our 5-star Glassdoor rating!
Open and Inclusive. We welcome people of any gender identity or expression, race, skin color, ethnicity, age, size, nationality, sexual orientation, ability level, neurotype, religion, elder status, family structure, culture, subculture, political views, education level, identity, and self-identification. We welcome teachers, learners, activists, artists, dreamers, doers, ordinary people, extraordinary people, and everyone in between.
- Remote First. Accredible is truly a global team. From Cape Town to Vancouver, London to San Francisco, our employees live and work in the places that they thrive, wherever they thrive.
- Growing Strong. We are growing and will continue to expand rapidly. We seek to increase momentum and build a professional, scalable, and efficient team whilst maintaining our friendly, inclusive, and collaborative culture.
We Love What We Do. Our co-founders' passion for Accredible's purpose has permeated throughout our organization... and it shows in our culture, our product, and our customer service.