Redifarm - Design Lead/marketing Associate 🔥
JOB TYPE: Freelance, Contract Position - No agencies (See notes below)
LOCATION: Remote (TimeZone: )
HOURLY RANGE: Our client is looking to pay $000 - $000 USD / HR
ESTIMATED DURATION: 40Hrs/Week - Long Term, 6-month project
Braintrust is the only network that gives in-demand talent all the freedom of freelance with all the benefits, community, and stability of a full-time role. As the first decentralized talent network, our revolutionary Web3 model ensures the community that relies on Braintrust to find work are the same people who own and build it through the blockchain token, BTRST. So unlike other marketplaces that take 20% to 50% of talent earnings, Braintrust allows talent to keep 100% of earnings and to vote on key changes to improve the network. Braintrust is working to change the way freelance works – for good.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university in Graphic Design or related experience preferred.
- 5+ years Education or experience in a creative department; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Identify and interpret relevant industry marketing & advertising trends (e.g., Commercial, Industrial, Renewable Energy, Engineering, Multi-cultural, etc.).
- Solid technical skills with an impeccable eye for design concepts (Visuals, Video, Written).
- Detail-oriented with excellent time management and organization skills.
- Strong work ethic, self-motivated and high-performance standards.
- Strong communication, presentation, and intrapersonal skills..
- A collaborative approach to working with cross-functional partners to achieve the vision of the brand.
- Ability to adapt quickly and a desire to learn.
- A portfolio is required with application.
- Create compelling designs, concepts, and visual communications based on knowledge of layout principles and design concepts. Determine size and arrangement of illustrative materials, copy, style, and font. Understanding of corporate branding, layout, color theory and typography in both digital, print, and social media.
- Design presentations for sales teams, executives and management meetings using company branding guidelines.
- Maintain Digital Asset Management (DAM) library of art, visuals, presentations, and other media.
- Maintain consistent on-brand creative standards, utilizing and continuously improving brand style guides.
- Manage design workflow and deadlines within a fast-paced and collaborative environment.
- Maintain an intimate understanding of the brand DNA, company divisional trends, customer interests.
- Utilize a strong sense of team-orientated, positive, proactive and project driving skills on a daily basis.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Redi-farms is an indoor, vertical, hydroponic farm start-up located in a 100-year-old brick industrial building previously owned by Handler Manufacturing.
Our intention is to restore the building to its historical grandeur with an industrial-chic atmosphere to house a vertical farm. The building will also contain a mostly plant-based high-end restaurant, a retail “farm store”, a teaching kitchen for adult classes, a banquet hall for up to 80 people, and a large educational not-for-profit component to welcome school children from Westfield and nearby towns to learn about modern, sustainable farming and how healthy food can be grown locally all year round without pesticides or adverse effects from or contributions to global warming.
The newly named “Greene Building“ is currently being renovated with plans to start farm production and sales by this coming Winter. Final completion of the Restaurant, Teaching Kitchen, and educational facilities is scheduled to be completed by September 2022.
ABOUT THE HIRING PROCESS:
Qualified candidates will be invited to do a screening interview with the Braintrust staff. We will answer your questions about the project, and our platform. If we determine it is the right fit for both parties, we'll invite you to join the platform and create a profile to apply directly for this project.
C2C Candidates: This role is not available to C2C candidates working with an agency. But if you are a professional contractor who has created an LLC/corp around your consulting practice, this is well aligned with Braintrust and we’d welcome your application.
Braintrust values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
This is a remote position.