Technical Writer 🔥
Duration - 6 months
Location: 100% Remote. (Candidate must reside nearby WI State)
- Purpose of this position is to provide technical writing and documentation support for the CLIENT Program.
- Demonstrated experience writing and producing complex technical documentation for IT and non-IT staff
- Experience using Word, including track changes, styles, formatting, tables, images, and forms
- This role will support all aspects of documentation, including to lead internal meetings to gather key requirements and timelines; serve as the point of contact to solicit, receive, and integrate content from team members; edit technical documents; write original, highly technical content and update existing documents; perform configuration and change management activities; and organize and maintain accurate document inventories.
- Experience using Acrobat Pro to create and update PDFs, and manage forms
- Experience using Excel, including use of filters, pivot tables, formulas, cell references, creating lists for validation, updating basic graphs Required.
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: Remote