Social Media Account Manager 🔥
Wagstaff Media & Marketing is an integrated public relations and marketing agency devoted to the culinary, travel and wine and spirits industries. We offer a comprehensive suite of communications, digital marketing, and branding services for our restaurant, hotel/resort, travel destination, wine and spirits, and hospitality lifestyle clients.
Wagstaff is committed to creating and maintaining a diverse, equitable, inclusive, and welcoming team. We operate on the belief that we are stronger together. At Wagstaff, you will be a part of an intrepid, transparent, genuine, and sharing culture where we strive to make things better for our team members, clients, and communities.
We are looking for a dynamic Social Media Account Manager to join our team of versatile storytellers and marketers who are professionally dedicated to their passions for food, wine, and travel.
- Offer client facing strategy development and execution
- Lead client accounts and projects
- Attend and lead client meetings, and actively participate in new business proposal development and presentations
- Review and assist in research, reporting, list building, content creation, and content calendars
- Develop and implement strategic direction for client accounts
- Execute strategy in specialized areas such as social media community management, copywriting, influencer marketing, etc.
- Comfortable working independently and as part of a multi-functional team, coordinating with team and junior staff on deliverables
- As needed, coordinate (and attend) events on behalf of clients
- Coordinate photo and video shoots
- Execute and build paid social media strategies
- Minimum of 4-5+ years of related experience with demonstrated success in a social media marketing setting, agency and hospitality experience is a plus
- Excellent communication, copywriting, editing and presentation skills
- Ability to work autonomously and with a team
- Experience managing multi-layered projects and meeting deadlines
- Manages time efficiently and effectively
- Possesses creative and strategic outlook with an ability to execute
- Highly knowledgeable in social media and branded content
- Experience engaging with senior executives on strategy
- Experience working with influencers at every stage of a campaign, from sourcing to contracting to creative and data-focused execution and reporting
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and other platforms such as Adobe to be able to communicate, report results, create tools and templates for client work
- Adaptable, solution-oriented, and resourceful when tackling challenges and obstacles
- Experience in paid social media boosting and advertising
- Deep understanding of Facebook Business Suite, Instagram for Business and platforms such as Twitter, TikTok and YouTube for developing cohesive and strategic marketing campaigns
- Overall understanding of marketing funnels
- Experience analyzing data as it relates to campaign strategy
- Experience with creative content curation and/or execution, working with creative teams, photographers and videographers
- An overall passion for the hospitality lifestyle industries - restaurants, travel/destinations/hotels, wine & spirits
- Must be able to communicate in a clear and professional manner
- This role is remote in the sense that you will be working from home, however, this role requires you to be based in the New York or Los Angeles area to attend occasional in-person client and team events
Wagstaff offers a nurturing work environment where creativity and professionalism are abundant, dynamic, and independent thinkers thrive, and intrepid work inspires. Additionally, Wagstaff provides a variety of benefits and perks including medical, dental, vision, flexible-spending, and life insurance plans as well as 401(k) and matching, ample PTO, hospitality allowance, remoting capabilities and more.