Lead Data Analyst [remote] 🔥
Our mission is to make the metaverse a reality and our vision is a decentralized virtual world built and owned by its citizens.
We have been working towards this mission for a decade. We are the creators of , the first virtual world on mobile, which has seen extraordinary growth over the last few years and now boasts over 20 million users across and . Every day, the citizens of Highrise come together to hangout, explore, create, collect, and trade digital assets in our metaverse, and this has all flourished despite the constraints of Web 2.0.
This was only the first chapter in our story, and we are on the precipice of making history once again with Web3 and .
About This Role
We are looking for a seasoned data analyst. In this role, you will build out marketing or product reports, analyze data, learn and establish marketing best practices, select and test various ad networks, and collaborate with artists to generate high-performing creatives.
This is an analytical role and will require a passion for data analysis and reporting; you will have strong knowledge in SQL and Python to create and manage data structures efficiently. You'll be working functionally with our marketing and product teams.
This role is fully remote.
This role will give you the opportunity to...
- Build, design, and maintain reports and dashboards
- Work with data and perform “deep dive” analyses on various topics such as player journeys, live events, user acquisition, etc.
- Work closely with product and marketing teams to review data and extract storylines & trends aligned to Highrise growth
- Identify trends and behaviors that influence performance and player engagement
- Have a university degree in Computer Science, Math, Economics, Statistics, or other quantitative fields
- Have 5+ years of hands-on experience in quantitative analysis and a proven track record of significantly impacting product growth by providing data findings
- Extensive knowledge of relational databases, SQL, Python and working with large datasets
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset
- Have experience with analytics for consumer apps (strongly preferred)
- Have the ambition to own the reporting and analysis functions for the Highrise metaverse
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to explain complex data clearly
- Experience as a team lead, or you have aspirations to build and lead a team in the future
- Experience with data analytics for a mobile app or mobile gaming products
- Familiarity with technologies such as Amplitude, AWS, Redshift to build and optimize production data pipelines
- Understanding of machine learning, data science
- Grasp and identify gaps in our analytics infrastructure
- Get familiar with Product and Marketing (UA) processes and their data requirements
- Get to know the product and marketing teams, as well as understand their analytics needs
- Begin working with product and marketing to craft questions and answer them with data
- Take ownership of data infrastructure for analytics
- Proactively utilize data and present the finding to Product and Marketing teams
- Suggest actionable points for improving the product and marketing efforts
- Help structure and build the first Data Team
Our goal is to define the future of the metaverse with the product we build, and to grow from tens of millions to billions of users in the process.
Join us on this journey and together we will build something incredible.