Big Data Platform Engineer 🔥
This Role:Dun & Bradstreet is looking for a Senior Data Developer/Engineer to join our Technology team. You will be part of a group responsible for designing, implementing, maintaining and supporting Data & Analytics Platform applications. The role will leverage modern processes and tools in ensuring highest quality data in the Dun & Bradstreet Data Supply Chains. *REMOTE*
- Develop Data pipelines/Ingestion/Engineering and Analytic Application processes to business specification and technology standards that leverage/extend existing Data & Analytics platforms using a variety of Tech stack including (but not limited to) AWS, Google Cloud Platform, Informatica, Streamsets and Acceldata.
- Collaborate with project teams (solution architects, business, QA and project management) to ensure solutions meet business objectives and fall within timelines and acceptance criteria.
- Participate in testing of prototypes & validate test procedures to ensure that they are applicable to the design.
- Application support/ bug fixes / QA.
- Perform root-cause analysis (RCA) of complex issues ranging from hardware, operating system, application, network, and information security platforms while working closely with various infrastructure teams and business users to quickly arrive at creative, tactical and long-term solutions. .
- Strong organization skills with high attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills – written, verbal, presentation and interpersonal.
- Willing to learn new skills and implement new technologies.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- A thirst for knowledge, learning, and problem solving.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, or other related field or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years of high-tech industry and/or IT work experience in Big Data project hands on development and solution engineering roles.
- Experience with AWS ecosystem (EMR, EC2, S3) and Google Cloud Platforms (and capabilities) is required.
- Experience with Informatica, Streamsets and Acceldata a strong plus.
- Experience in Informatica BDM, AXON & Analyst, Power BI.
- Experience in Data Analytics, SQL, Python, PySpark and Shell Script.
- Experience with working on projects in multiple technological and business environments simultaneously.
- Understanding of micro-services, web-based applications and REST APIs.
- Generous paid time off, increasing with tenure
- 100% paid parental leave after one year
- Paid sick time to care for yourself or family members
- Education assistance and extensive training resources
- Do Good Program: Paid volunteer days & donation matching
- Competitive 401k & Employee Stock Purchase Plan with company matching
- Health & wellness benefits, including a Gympass membership
- Medical, dental & vision insurance for you, spouse/partner & dependents
- Learn more about our benefits: !
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to qualified candidates and employees. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to . Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.