Senior Accountant 🔥
Corsica Technologies is consistently recognized as one of the top managed IT and cybersecurity providers
because of our unparalleled success in providing our clients with leveraged technology as a competitive
business advantage. Our team is focused on hiring the right people, in the right jobs, to ensure we continue to
grow and create new levels of service in the industry.
The Senior Accountant is a key member of the Accounting Team, focusing on the invoicing and collections
process in a way that optimizes client relations and improves internal communication. Responsibilities
- Understand the overall relationship between our remote monitoring & management system, ConnectWise, and QuickBooks as it relates to billing and accounts receivable.
- Generate invoices for agreements, T&M service tickets, project fixed fees, and miscellaneous items through ConnectWise based on the billing cycle.
- Work in tandem with team members to generate timely and accurate invoices for clients.
- Primary team member responsible for collections and customer satisfaction as it relates to invoicing disputes for internal and external clients.
- Propose credit memos and write-offs to Controller for approval.
- Assist Controller with monthly close activities related to billing, revenue recognition & bad debt.
- Support monthly, quarterly, and annual accounting audits and tax preparation.
- Extremely high level of attention to detail, including meticulous record keeping and filing, with strong
- organizational, presentation, and client service skills.
- Outstanding understanding of invoicing, accounts receivable, and accounting concepts.
- Experience performing accounting activities such as reviewing general ledger entries and research of
- entries processed.
- Must be comfortable in a fast-paced work environment where critical thinking/problem solving is
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to work effectively independently and
- as a member of a collaborative team.
- Proficient with QuickBooks.
Education, Experience, and Certifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum 5 years relevant work experience in Accounting
Miscellaneous Position Information
Supervisory Responsibility: This position has no direct supervisory responsibilities but is expected to
supervise work on the primary support board to ensure alignment with Corsica processes.
Covid Vaccine: Employees who make on-site service or sales calls in locations where state or local
government(s) have mandated COVID vaccine(s) to enter a building, are required to provide proper proof of
having the vaccine and booster as required by legislation.
Work Environment: In most cases, work will be performed in a climate-controlled office space.
Travel: Occasional overnight travel may be required, less than 10%.
Position Type/Expected Hours: This is a full-time position for five, eight-
Benefits: Corsica is fully invested in the growth and well-being of our employees and offer a robust benefits package at all locations including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- EAP services that include free counseling services for employee and family
- PTO plus Paid Holidays
- Health Savings Account
- Training and development opportunities
- Commuter benefits
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Educational assistance
- Adoption assistance
If you’re up for the challenge and enjoy the satisfaction of knowing your work has made a difference in helping other companies leverage technology as a competitive business advantage, then we want to hear from you today!
If you don’t think you meet all the criteria above and are still interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box, and we're looking for someone excited to join a great team of professionals.
Corsica Technologies is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Five Key Characteristics of Corsica Team Members™
- Problem Solvers – We love a challenge and are passionate about using technology to solve our client’s problems.
- Team Players – We work together to achieve our goals and provide the most positive outcomes for each other, and our clients.
- Decision Makers – We are empowered to make informed decisions and take actions that drive results for our company and our clients.
- Client Focused – Our internal and external clients are our top priority by striving to exceed expectations in everything we do.
- Inclusive – We believe that everyone contributes to our success. Our clients and team members are seen, heard, and valued.