Accounting Manager, Tax 🔥
We are ExtraHop. We're on a mission to provide security teams with the intelligence they need to confront and stop advanced threats like supply chain attacks, zero day exploits, and ransomware attacks. Cyber attackers still have the advantage. We're taking it back with creativity, intellectual curiosity, and a sense of humor. Are you ready to help us reclaim the upper hand?
Are you looking for a collaborative environment where you can have a big impact? At ExtraHop, we bring experts together to listen, collaborate, and build the foundation of a fast running company today and into the future. Are you a proven team player, strategic thinker, problem solver, and executor with a sense of humor? If you answered yes, ExtraHop is right for you.
Our Accounting team is growing and we are looking for an Accounting Manager, Tax to manage all aspects of domestic and foreign tax compliance and reporting for ExtraHop Networks and its subsidiaries.
In this role you will be responsible for the following:
- Coordinating and providing detailed review of outsourced tax compliance for direct taxes globally
- Reviewing the annual global income tax provision
- Managing the sales tax compliance process including filing of all sales tax returns and maintaining state nexus matrix
- Preparing Washington B&O tax calculation and filing monthly B&O returns
- Assist with domestic tax matters relating to the global business including GILTI, FDII, Subpart F and similar calculations.
- Researching a variety of complex tax issues and summarizing findings for management
- Working with tax consultants on various tax projects such as transfer pricing documentation and R&D credit study
- Preparing monthly close entries and account reconciliations for multiple tax accounts
- Effectively communicate with all levels of personnel, across functions within the finance organization and with external service providers
- Actively monitoring and analyzing global tax legislation and impact to ExtraHop
- 4+ years of experience in Tax Accounting
- Ability to perform independent tax research and document tax positions
- Experience creating or reviewing tax provisions and disclosures under ASC 740
- Familiarity with state and local tax reporting requirements, including sales and use taxes
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft excel
- CPA License
- Experience with NetSuite
- SaaS company experience
- International Experience #LI-BKW
- Health, dental, and vision benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off and Holidays + Paid Volunteer Time
- FSA and Dependent Care Accounts + EAP where applicable
- Educational Reimbursement
- 401k with employer match or Pension where applicable
- Pet Insurance (US only)
- Generous Parental Leave
- Benefits outside of the US vary by region.
We are intentional about our culture, diversity, and inclusion, and we welcome everyone to come ready to participate in contributing to this truly unique environment. At ExtraHop, we believe that the best products, services, and companies are built by strong teams that include a diversity of backgrounds, perspectives, ideas, and experiences. We are committed to supporting and enabling growth and opportunity for every employee at every level. This is the foundation of our success.
We are equally committed to equal employment opportunity, and it is foundational to how we recruit and hire our talented team. Employment is determined based upon capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including potential pregnancy, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability , HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Our people are our most important competitive advantage, leading the charge against nation-states, cyber criminals, and insider threats.
Ready to join us? #Extrahop #Security #NDR #informationsecurity #cybersecurity #cloudsecurity #infosec #LI-Remote #LI-Hybrid #LI-Onsite
Job Type: Full-time