Ux Designer 🔥
OverviewConcentrix Catalyst is the experience design and engineering team of Concentrix, a leading global solutions company that reimagines everything CX through strategy, talent and technology. We combine human-centered design, powerful data and strong tech to accelerate CX transformation at scale.
Concentrix Catalyst is open to remote locations, excluding Colorado.
- Work closely with a cross discipline team to brainstorm, ideate, and iterate as needed
- Turning solution ideas and low-fidelity wireframes into high-fidelity wireframes
- Turning high-fidelity wireframes into development ready visual designs
- Define the behaviour and interactivity of a site or application in accordance with user actions and system response or feedback.
- Creating innovative interfaces that elegantly communicate the function and purpose of screen elements
- Delighting the users by creating a look and feel that creates an emotional connection with the user that’s in line with the brand guidelines
- Deliver pixel-perfect designs and design assets that are as usable as they are beautiful
- Present ideas, concepts and pitches in a relevant and engaging manner (from casual sketches fully realised visuals)
- Responsible for ensuring quality control
- Designing spreads and presentation slides for internal use and presentation to clients
- Be an integral part of our experience design team, continually helping to define innovative experience design solutions, staying up to date on the latest design and technology trends
- Proactively look to refine process and best practice within the design team and influence others to continually improve
- Being commercially aware of project resource considering both cost and time
- Responsible for providing estimates
- At least 4 years experience in experience in Design, preferably in a consulting or agency environment
- A consultative mindset: Listening and understanding the client’s challenges, becoming their partner, advising and supporting them in driving successful outcomes
- Good presentation skills; confident ability to present to internal and external peers and senior management
- Solid understanding of research and user experience design methodologies and best practices
- Experience in supporting design thinking workshops, stakeholder interviews, user interviews, contextual inquiries, personas, journey mapping, service blueprints,, competitive and market
- research, heuristic reviews, analytics, information architecture, user flows, wireframes, prototypes, interaction design etc.)
- Knowledge of design principles for native iOS and Android applications, along with and responsive solutions
- Demonstrate strong appreciation and knowledge of UX and fundamental design principles
- Proficiency in design and prototyping tools such as Sketch, InVision, Zeplin, Figma, Miro etc.
- A strong portfolio demonstrating approach and outcome for a full project from strategy to design.