Digital Production Designer 🔥
The team behind Nanit are experts in those first precious moments of your baby's life. The company provides products and services that help parents stay informed on their baby's health, safety and well-being through smarter and better use of technology. In 2016, the Nanit baby monitor revolutionized the industry with computer vision and machine learning capabilities that helped parents help their babies sleep better. Now, the company has become the leader in the connected nursery space, with an incredible customer base of highly-engaged new parents who look to Nanit as a source of information and expertise on their parenting journey.
About the Role:
If you are a highly skilled, talented production designer looking to grow and thrive with a startup tech company in the parenting space, this is an excellent opportunity. The position reports to the Senior Designer.
What you'll be doing:
- Execute carefully crafted digital graphic design with exceptional attention to detail based off of existing conceptual designs and templates
- Prepare files for final production for use in digital media including, but not limited to: email, website graphics, site landing pages, web digital display graphics, social posts
- Work efficiently and effectively to hit deliverables in a fast-paced environment
- Work collaboratively with other team members to deliver high quality, accurate creative assets on time, and on budget
- Manage and maintain the digital email template
Traits We Value:
- Genuine enthusiasm for great creative and design – type, imagery and copy
- Strong communication, presentation and time-management skills
- Self confidence and composure to accept critique, process it, and apply the learning to improve
- Resourcefulness and fearlessness in solving problems, overcoming obstacles, and exploring the unknown in a startup-like environment
- The drive to see projects through to the end and manage the ebbs and flows along the way
- Team mentality with the, ability to recognize how to get things done as a collective
- Desire to be a collaborative and inspirational partner in the creative process
- 2+ years of relevant professional experience, preferably in-house at corporate or retail brands
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in design or creative studies
- A solid portfolio that showcases great examples of layout design, attention to detail and typography
- Mastery of Adobe CS and other applications for digital and print production including all stages of the production cycles
- Basic knowledge of print production
- Detail-oriented with the ability to multitask and take direction and feedback
- Experience with video/animation, motion graphics, and prototyping is a bonus
- Deep knowledge of production-level design skills and mastery of and ability to leverage Adobe Creative Cloud (specifically Photoshop and InDesign) software tools and shortcuts
- Experience in retail industry
- And/or experience in parenting/baby space
- And/or experience in a world class creative agency and/or a start-up environment
Please provide a link to your online portfolio or a PDF of your portfolio with your application
- Nanit products can actually change lives. We're an integral part of the lives of new parents, making an exciting but stressful time a little more manageable.
- We are international and believe our diversity makes our culture, products and brand even better.
- We invest in our people. We consider each employee a long-term investment and we see value in continuously helping them to advance in their lives and careers
- Nanit is a fun, collaborative group of hard workers! We believe in an appropriate work-life balance, and offer a flexible, open environment.
- We are at the forefront of innovation, creating products and services that have never been seen before.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other protected class.